Anniversary Ideas????

JTM2004

I'm at state most years on her birthday and was at camp this year on our anniversary, but at least I have no wrestling plans for our childs impending birth.  So if you could box up patience and understanding I'd buy a few boxes.  Honestly, I try to figure out some type of mini-trip (doesn't have to be an expesive island adventure) or something cool to do (maybe an actual walk down memory lane) other than just buying stuff whenever possible.  Good luck with that one.

southwest part of the state....terre haute is about thirty minutes away...

If you go to Terre Haute for dinner, there are a few nice places:

Stables Steakhouse

Pino's

Japanese Steakhouse

I took my wife to Chicago on our one-year anniversary to see the musical Wicked.  Just find out what she really enjoys and plan something around that.  

The first anniversary is the Paper anniversary.  So my gift was the tickets.  

Hey Smooth, I was in Terre Haute on Sat. and dined at the Olive Garden.  I agree with your restaurant choices.  I really enjoy the Stables. 

JTM, If you are up for a trip to Indy you can't go wrong with a trip to the Zoo then visit the White River Gardens which is adjacent and included in the price of entrance to the Zoo.  Aside from the the Gardens, the big draw there is the Butterfly Exhibit.  They have hundreds if not thousands of different varieties of Butterflies throughout a two level glass structure filled with tropical plants and water features.  My wife is quite a fan of the place.  Then you can top it off with dinner downtown (5 minute drive) at a restaurant of your choice.  My favorites would either be P.F. Changs or Fogo De Chao (a newer Brazilian steakhouse). 

Victory Field (home of the Indianapolis Indians) is also in between the zoo and downtown.  Even if you aren't a baseball fan it is just a great time people watching and soaking up the ambience.

If your anniversary is around Oct 11, you can always get tickets for the So You Think You Can  Dance Tour.  Yes, it's at Conseco on that day and I don't want to talk about it anymore :D

If those options don't aren't appealing to you then fill us in on some of your joint interests and I will swing again.

As most wrestling coaches would say, aim low so you can build upon it every year.  If you throw out your "A" game the first year, there is no room for improvement!!! ha ha

I could have used that advice around Christmas last year!  I got her a diamond ring, now there is no way to go, but down!

As most wrestling coaches would say, aim low so you can build upon it every year.  If you throw out your "A" game the first year, there is no room for improvement!!! ha ha

I could have used that advice around Christmas last year!  I got her a diamond ring, now there is no way to go, but down!

When is da  big day ? Are you going to make a country girl out of dat region rat ?

My one year anniversary is coming up in about two weeks.  Are there any seasoned veterans of the marital world that have any good ideas for me?  Shootem back if so.

By her a new fishin pole !! Or a new shotgun ! Tell here da pole would look good on da new ranger bass boat ! Trust me da old rat has been married nearly thirty years / don't spoil her. She can catch some rays while you throw some bait/ it is all about da quality time.

As most wrestling coaches would say, aim low so you can build upon it every year.  If you throw out your "A" game the first year, there is no room for improvement!!! ha ha

I could have used that advice around Christmas last year!  I got her a diamond ring, now there is no way to go, but down!

When is da  big day ? Are you going to make a country girl out of dat region rat ?

October 3rd and yes I'm going to try.  The wedding is in da Region and I have already heard some potential wedding crashers coming to the reception.

As most wrestling coaches would say, aim low so you can build upon it every year.  If you throw out your "A" game the first year, there is no room for improvement!!! ha ha

I could have used that advice around Christmas last year!  I got her a diamond ring, now there is no way to go, but down!

When is da  big day ? Are you going to make a country girl out of dat region rat ?

October 3rd and yes I'm going to try.  The wedding is in da Region and I have already heard some potential wedding crashers coming to the reception.

Look at da positive / you would better be able to utilize your computer talents in chicago/ dare is a need for a few good coaches in da region / I will even invite you and da misses for pleasure boat cruise on da ponton on ceder lake and may even pop for prime steak at da new resteraunt on da lake / you could be livin da high life

I hear you get in with no questions asked if you're wearing an Indianamat.com t-shirt

I was hoping that a Garrett shirt and along with Indianamat.com shorts would atleast get me in the door.    ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.