Wright

The only question that I how is the room as far as practice partners. 

It would have been better last year, but I have a biased opinion on that. Actually I know Nick woukld have loved to be able to go at it with Brandon every day. He will have Danny Williams to go at it with him, that should help some. That, and his dad is no slouch either....lol

Good luck coach. I might be there to watch you guys go at it as long as Trine does nto have a meet that day, and Nick is able to crack the line up there.

I thought kids could go to whatever school they wanted starting in 09-10 year.  The schools set their own criteria, and if the student meets them, they may trasnsfer.  I believe you will see alot more recruiting in the future from many schools. 

What you said is true as far as attending the school.  There are no more tuition charges for students living outside the district, but the IHSAA still has the final say on eligibility for sports, not the school.  I think fire77 has it right, as long as Cathedral doesn't protest the move he's cleared to wrestle.

It is good to see Brandon return to Warren really that is where he grew as a wrestler and that's where his heart is with his dad Tim coaching in Warren Town. for the years he did. This should be a fun year with Danny returning and the team growing and talented freshmen, the hype is there. Looking foward to the match-up this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.