New Main Page Layout

Y2CJ41

I like this one better than the last one.  Good job!

I agree, this is the theme I was searching for in the beginning.  Something that will highlight multiple stories and the pictures also add a great touch.  I know there were a lot of stories that people missed because of new ones being pushed to the top.

I caught it last night late and I thought it looked great compared to the previous version.  Very eye catching and easy to navigate to any new viewers.  Some of this was on the old verson, but still worth pointing out as good items to have on the layout.  The upcoming events, search bar, quick link to recent pos,t and a list at the bottom of archived stories are all easy to find and great items to have on a website like this.  I do like how Flo has a similar pictures screen for new topics but then also has a simple link and post date right next to the picture screen.  It helps you filter through the last 8-10 stories/posts if you already know what your looking for.  Nothing major wrong with your way it just takes up a little more webspace (scrolling down more) and only leave room  three by having the links below with the pictures repeated again.  Though I do like that it show the start of each article so you can see more of what it is about.  But its understandable if you didn't want it to look almost like Flo since this is its own site.  Over all it looks like what a top site should and thats impressive in the short time this site has been up.

It's very nice on the eyes and user-friendly.

30 is not too bad.  I find myself at 36 periodically trying to remember how old I am.  That doesn't happen too much during wrestling season, though.

30 ! I have concert t-shirts dat old/ Lynard Skinard at Soldiers Field 1977 my pride and joy

I like it Joe, especially the countdown timers. Lets me know how long I have before I need to buy my supply of icy hot. Wait until you pass 40, then we can talk grumpy, sleepy and doc (because you take enough meds to be one)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.