I need a ride to Nationals Camp in Rensselaer this Friday morning.

MMF0811

My son needs a ride to Rensselaer on Friday, July 10, from the Indy area.  I can pick up from camp on Sunday, July 12.  Please call me if you wish to share a ride. I can be reached at 317 679-3582(Barb). Thanks.

Seriously, out of 198 readers, nobody is going to Fargo camp on Friday morning???!!!  I can meet you anywhere around Indy so you don't have to go out of your way.  Also, if you know of someone going, please send me an email with their contact information.  mamafresh@rocketmail.com  Thanks

Seriously, out of 198 readers, nobody is going to Fargo camp on Friday morning???!!!  I can meet you anywhere around Indy so you don't have to go out of your way.  Also, if you know of someone going, please send me an email with their contact information.  mamafresh@rocketmail.com  Thanks

You may want to give the IN team lead a call (check Fargo/Camp letter).  I'm sure he can help you out.  There must be a good number of Indy kids making the trip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.