U.S. Army Midwest Nationals

Riv0376

US Army Midwest Nationals tourney is July 11 at IL Wesleyan University in Bloomington IL.

It is open to 1st- 2nd, 3rd- 4th, 5th - 6th, 7th- 8th, 9th-10th, 11th- 12th, and college/ open divisions.

I am considering going, has anyone heard anything about this tourney or been to it before? Anyone going this year?

The link to their page is bellow.

http://www.statefarmmidwestnationals.com/

My son wrestled there a couple years ago and it was nice.  They block the wrestlers so everyone gets several matches. Competition is good and it seems to be well run.  We may go this year as well.

We have gone the last 4 years and it has steadily grown in numbers every year; last year they had 800 participants and I know they are hoping for over 1,000 this year. Quite a few studs there, a lot of Purler Academy kids have shown up in the past. We will be wrestling there again this year; after the weigh-ins, I highly recommend the HOOTERS in Bloomington...tremendous attractions!  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.