FURURE MMA STARS???

I don't see any of them as being "STARS". I mean yeah they are some of the best wrestlers in the country, but u can never base MMA of just wrestling. Trust me when i first started I got my fair share of Triangles, Armbars, and Kimuras. But it takes TIME to become an mma star.

I dont believe he meant theyd step off the mat and become stars. With proper training they have a better chance than everyday people or average wrestlers.

They are plenty athletic?  Look at Kenny Florian and Frank Mir. Neither are considered athletic. You win national championships in wrestling, your plenty athletic.

Also Rosholts brother seems to be doing fine in MMA

I don't see any of them as being "STARS". I mean yeah they are some of the best wrestlers in the country, but u can never base MMA of just wrestling. Trust me when i first started I got my fair share of Triangles, Armbars, and Kimuras. But it takes TIME to become an mma star.

I thought that as well until "the baddest man on the planet" took out Kid.  He defied all odds in that fight. 

They are plenty athletic?  Look at Kenny Florian and Frank Mir. Neither are considered athletic. You win national championships in wrestling, your plenty athletic.

Also Rosholts brother seems to be doing fine in MMA

Florian is an anomally.  Rosholt's brother is doing well, but he hasn't fought anyone yet.  I think Mir is very athletic for a person his size.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.