Fort Wayne, Wrestling

antonvito1

Hey everybody my name is Anton Talamantes.  I'm up here in Fort Wayne, IN.  A good friend of mine. Andy Oberlin suggested getting on here to raise some awareness about the club we have had going for about 5 months.  I have wrestled for over 20 years and have been coaching for about 2 years.  I wrestled for The Ohio State University from 2000-2003 where I was a two time national qualifier.  I was a national junior college champion at Lassen Community College 1998-1999 season.  I got out of the Army about 10 months ago.  While there I enjoyed the opportunity of training with the greco team for three months.  I am running classes right now twice a week at 227 E. Dupont on mon and tues from 730-900 for anybody who is interested in learning more about the great sport of wrestling or who is looking to get back in shape or just maintain thru the summer.  If you or anyone you know is interested give me a call at 253-861-4001 verizon or e mail me at antonvito1@yahoo.com.  Thanks and God Bless

Don't forget to mention that Anton is one of the best high school wrestlers to come out of Fort Wayne if not the best.  <--Caprino stats?

Injured freshman year

State Runner-up sophmore.

State Champion junior and senior year.

High School All American.

And I am sure many other achievements.  He is currently still competing and will still get out on the mat unlike some other old fat people like myself.

I plan on sending my kid to him when he gets old enough.

I think he can help get Fort Wayne back on the map. 

The North will rise again.  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.