Paul Donahoe

Smooth34

I wish the media would leave this story alone and start focusing on positive wrestling stories.  ESPN's Outside The Lines recently interviewed Donahoe and Jordan and I saw a link to a story about them on ESPN's front page. 

It's in the past, why bring it up now?

I wish the media would leave this story alone and start focusing on positive wrestling stories.  ESPN's Outside The Lines recently interviewed Donahoe and Jordan and I saw a link to a story about them on ESPN's front page.  

It's in the past, why bring it up now?

Unfortunately smut and scandals are as interesting to the viewers if not more than sucess stories.  ESPN OTL does have several great stories highlighting athletic heroics and sucess, but this case happens to be the opposite side of things.  Not sure if they are helping it get left in the past by taking the interview though.  Obviously ESPN was going to run the story with or without them so the story getting out is unavoidalbe. But, they could have refused the interview or at the most just gave a written statment in hopes of telling their side of things.  Actually agreeing to be on the show and give a full interview seems to help promote the story.  I think leaving it in the past has to start with them distancing themselves from it.  That had done this for awhile, but the interview for the story is just helping bring them back into it.

This is a lose/lose situation for everyone involved including the sport of wrestling. Both of their attitudes, in my opinion, are disheartening. Jordan's ignorant comment about "putting smiles on people's faces" proves his immaturity and hubris.  Personally, I think these guys are either incredibly stupid combined with having no sense of morality or they're a little light in their loafers. 

Donahoe is an idiot, as is jordan. Paul is the one doing the interview, you can't blame the media for being interested in a story like that, but you can certainly blame a moron like Paul for keeping it going. By the way, LOVE the "N" Tattoo from Nebraska!

Anyone can make a mistake. This was not a mistake. This was a calculated decision and he continues to seek attention whenever possible. Moron.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.