Head Coaching Vacancies

Y2CJ41

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman High School in TN is in desperate need of a head coach. Blackman is a top ten program in TN. Blackman has current 189 Soph NHSCA champion returning with 10 state qualifiers. The problem has been finding someone that can fill advanced English teacher slot . All PE slots currently taken by football and baseball coachs. If interested contact Ken ( Hamm) Hammonds at  yaboyhamm@yahoo.com . Hamm currently is the Matman TN state individual ranker for DIV 1 and Asst coach at Blackman and Middle Tennessee State University.

we at wabash hate to see coach oneal leave, he has a great passion for this sport and this program hear. he goes way beyound for these young man, even after decideing to leave he still is takeing time out of his summer and working with the young men, good luck jake and where ever you are going, they are getting a great teacher and coach

Jakes going to Ben Davis with Moss, Ben davis finally has a solid coaching staff, not since Starks, and Tonte have there been a solid staff.  You will definently see results.

I agree. Congrats and good luck to Jake at BD!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be good for them, althought I'd like to hear confirmation on that? He is a great guy and great coach. Coached me in middle school wrestling and high school cross country. Pioneer would be getting a good coach. Again though...confirmation?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.