Andre Richards

First I would like to apoligize to anyone I may have offended on this sight. I love the sport and never mean to disrespect anyone, I am really competative and say stupid things most of the time :)

Next I would like to Thank the Perry coaching staff for taking Andre under there wing and making him a all around better wrestler and person these last two seasons. Also I would like to Thank the Roncalli coaching staff for always showing there support and helping Andre anyway they can. I would like to Thank Tony Willis, Phil Woodard, Tim Wright, Dave Williams,and Danny Williams for helping me get Andre started on the right path when he first got started 9 years ago in the Warren wrestling room, he saw Danny under the lights that first year and was hooked every since. Also I would like to Thank the families of Tyler Willis, Jackson Bratcher, Cameron Vlahos, Braden Atwood,Daniel Campbell , Nick Odom and The Kieffer family they have all been alot of help with there support through the years.

Andre has worked extreamly hard these past 9 years I want to Thank him as well for putting up with me in his corner and continuing to work hard. The past 9 years Andre has earned 6 freestyle state titles,5 greco state titles,and 4 folkstyle state titles and a couple of AA's. 

Thanks again to everyone who has supported Andre and we will make sure he keeps up the hard work.            Jason Richards

apparently no one on this board has seen my match vs andre dont get me wrong andre is a good wrestler i respect that but the only thing i can credit to caliwresler is for going off during his sons match when i had him on his back so the refer had to stop it and tell him to settle down like is was 5 years old or something ha

p.s thanks for comin to all my matchs to support cali ha

He did  make a couple of careless mistakes at state this weekend that could of got him into trouble. If you have him down you BETTER finish him cause you seen what will happen he will come back and pin ya. He had all pins this last weekend.And if I am correct Andre pinned Hurford last year at middle school state in like .45sec.

We was running late on sat. we got there then Dre hit the mat no warm up period, It is how he battles back from mistakes that I am impressed with. That was also the only match that I coached of his that day cause I do get really emotional when he puts his self in a bad situation. Hurford also acting worse than a 5 year old throwing a fit refusing to shake any of the coaches hands and throwing things in a match against another kid from our club Hurford pinned our guy and looked over at our coaches and said something, just shaking his head. This was the kids second season of wrestling, good sportsmanship.

I really appoligize for getting crazy It was early in the morning we was running late I saw he had one of Y2 's wrestlers and did not want  andre loose, As you could tell Andre was doing all the work the kid just caught him Andre got out of it. And stuck him, don't take that away from him cause I got vocal with my son. Andre pinned Hurford in.45sec last year he will never be on the same level as Andre , he was awake maybe an hour before that match so it is what it is this was supposed to be about Andre's accompishments, But a classless coach and wrestler medling on a kids accomplisments. And for Y2 you are not the coach you think you are do you have the match wher Hurford pushed the kid down after hurford pinned him or the one where he beat a perry kid looked over at the coaches and said something laughing, without shaking the hands of his apponents or the coaches all day and his coach did not say a word actually he was smiling as well he is lucky he did not get punched in his mouth!!   Again thanks to everyone who supported andre, all the other haters can kiss my*** That was anice headlock wasn't it Y2. That stuff happens all of the time where a wrestle will start off slow So if Hurford wants a cookie for winning a period I will get it to him. you need to teach your wrestlers how to finish 2 and 0 vs.Hurford with 2 pins keep up the work whatever that maybe!!

So first off you are making excuses for your son almost getting beat and likely could have been pinned if it was not for some antics that distracted the referee.  Then you are saying that this kid would never been on your son's level?  Wow, that is a bold statement to say.  Hurford won the first period fair and square and you want to bash the young man, that is pretty low for an adult.

I don't have any of the alleged incidents on tape because I was only in Hurford's corner for three of his six matches.  I do however have on tape where you are vehemently cheering for Hurford to get beat.  Now I could see that if it was a Perry Meridian or another Indianapolis wrestler, but someone from Pioneer?  Would you like me to post that link too?  You are supposed to be the adult here and after this weekend, I would say that the 15 year old kid acts like more of an adult than you do.  In every match that I was in Hurford's corner he shook the other coaches and his opponent's hand.  I know he comes from a program that he would be severely reprimanded if he did not do that not only by his coaches, but his father.

Andre got caught on a turn he was trying to do and ya he was not up to par yet and got caught you could tell andre was not pinned and he fought out of it, And stuck him in the second and yes he will never catch Andre ,we are a young first year cadet hurford is second about 15 if he is not beating Andre now he never will we are getting better by the day right now he is lifting at the fitness center I work at and doing BOSU trainingg to worhkon inner core strength. so ya I stick by my words. Everyone already knows I am crazy it has been known for years but don't take the success my son has had a turn it into something about me it is about the kids.

The only thing I am going to say is directed at both Jason, and Y2. We always hear that one of the reasons that people love this sport is the life lessons that it teaches the kids that stay with it. Now both of you take a deep breath, step back and re-read all of the posts, and ask yourself one question. What lesson are you trying to teach the kids by getting into a spitting contest on the board. Please, there have been some rather harsh statements made from all sides, enough is enough. I vote that this topic be locked if you two cant control yourselves. I know that both of you want what is best for the kids, this type of discussion is not good for anyone, and will leave bad blood for a long time.