ISWA Freestyle State Finals

wwatson

My son is a pee-wee and I went to sign him up for Freestyle State and it will not let me. The only option is for  Junior Freestyle State Finals. Dose anyone have any info on this maybe I am doing something wrong?

Trackwrestling list them both:

ISWA Freestyle State Finals 05/02 - 05/03/2009 Indianapolis, IN

ISWA Junior Freestyle State Finals 05/03/2009 Indianapolis, IN

This is taken out of the ISWA Book:

"Prior qualification is required for all Pee-Wee through Cadet Wrestlers.  You MUST qualify for this event by placing top 4 at any of the ISWA tournaments that appear on the Freestyle Tournament Calendar located in this publication.  All Pee Wee through Cadet Wrestlers who qualify are pre-registered by virtue of their placement at the qualifing event"

This means that if you place top 4 at an ISWA qualifing event - the ISWA Statistics Director will enter you into Trackwrestling and thus you are pre-registered for the event.  The same is true for any Junior Wrestlers and places top 4 at a qualifing event.  However JR's do not have to place top 4 to wrestle in the ISWA Freestyle State, they can also quilify by pre-registration on Trackwrestling.  I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.