Only in Da Region...

Y2CJ41

Do you come up to a random stoplight that is horizontal, but all the other ones in Munster are vertical.

Is there a fireworks store open 365 days a year, boy those region people always have a reason to celebrate with fireworks!

Even da rat tinks da fireworks are out hand up here/ on da week before and after da 4th the sky nis lite up like bagdag during da invasion

Do you come up to a random stoplight that is horizontal, but all the other ones in Munster are vertical.

Is there a fireworks store open 365 days a year, boy those region people always have a reason to celebrate with fireworks!

Even da rat tinks da fireworks are out hand up here/ on da week before and after da 4th the sky nis lite up like bagdag during da invasion

Would it be that hard to use proper English so that it looks like people from that area learned the same language as everyone else. Granted, it is Indiana... but come on.

The problem is that most of the people in the US do not know how to speak properly.  Let alone that most of the people in the Region  went to the mills to work instead of finishing high school.

• 3 months later...

I have to bump this topic to the top with a great story....

Tonight I went to a moonlight bowling fundraiser for my future cousin's youth cheerleading squad.  They gave away a bunch of door prizes and raffle prizes during the night.  Guess what company donated the most stuff.... Give up?  Hooters!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.