Let's go go White Sox

Bash513

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to root for Warren, and I suppose that I always will, but next year I will be rooting for Trine. So what do you guys think about a name change to Trinedad, might have to go with Thunderdad

MISHCAVEFAN, I do believe my Phillies are the team with the most losses by any sports team, however I must admit, even we have won two world series since they have. And the other big thing, most fans of the Phillies have been alive for atleast one if not both of them. GO PHILLIES

White Sox Baby!

To even let people know that you are CUBS fan is just downright self-mutilating isn't it?

The most pathetic sports organization in history!

Even the last time they won a world title, there was what....8 teams in the league?

"Rooting for the White Sox is like watching Saving Private Ryan and rooting for the Nazi's." --A wise Cubs fan

Rooting for the cubs is like having a root canal woth out any anesthetic "Painful"- A realistic Cubs fan

"put it on the boarrrrrrrrrrd, Yeeeeeeeess"

The Braves are going to return to contender status this season.  Their rotation is improved and healthy. Francoeur has his swing corrected. And Chipper Jones is still one of the best hitters in baseball. 

Who cares that is a over rated sport that has all become on who can get pumped up enough and hit the long ball these sports have been taking over buy the old mighty dollar. Sounds like you guy's need to start a baseball dicussion board.

Why don't you start your own post and not come on so negative. It is all in fun  :D. This post will drop out of sight soon enough. Just like all the other post. Chill Baby!!!! It is spring time and baseball is a great American Sport. I'll have to admit though, I was born to wrestle live and could only watch baseball, because I can't even see a ball at 100 mph let alone hit it!!  ;D ;D

CHICAGO CUBS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The Chicago Cubs are a dynasty and have the most history in Major League Baseball!! 

history of losing, i mean i even went to wrigley to watch them play the astros (my second favorite team that day) and guess what happened a tornado ran rampent

Who cares that is a over rated sport that has all become on who can get pumped up enough and hit the long ball these sports have been taking over buy the old mighty dollar. Sounds like you guy's need to start a baseball dicussion board.

If you don't like a topic, ignore it.

CHICAGO CUBS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The Chicago Cubs are a dynasty and have the most history in Major League Baseball!! 

history of losing, i mean i even went to wrigley to watch them play the astros (my second favorite team that day) and guess what happened a tornado ran rampent

;D ;D----Now that is funny Wahoo for You Fabio!!  Are you doing any wrestling in the off season Fabio?? That is a serious question. My son is always too busy studying and doing other college stuff. I need to encourage him to do some off season wrestling.

ok, thats it.  World Champs in 75, 76 and 90 and 5 total world series championships.  How many have the cubbies or the white sox won.?  The Redlegs are the team.  The Big Red Machine is on its way back.  Give love to the small market.  Go REDS!!