BEST NEWS EVER

I have a question. Why is everyone so hyped up on Pat White? He is the same kind of QB Vick was in college and Vince Young. And, he is a worse QB than both of them and you saw how BAD both of them were in the NFL. Yea you can say the both threw TDs and whatever else you want to say but everyone knows that neither of them would EVER and I mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR lead a team to the Super Bowl. If you want a QB thats going to be good look at all the QBs that have won a SB. They are all pocket QBs that could move if they needed to none of them were running QBs. That's all that I wanted to say. Whenever people talk about QBs like White, Young, Vick, or any running QB it makes me mad. Sorry.

I dont think Pat White should play QB in the NFL he is a phenomial athlete with MAD SKILLZ i think whoever drafts him should turn him into a WR like they did with my boy Antwan Randel El from IU i think they r very similar and think PW would do some damage speedy and smooth like Reggie Bush.. but i dont think PW will like that idea too much he wants to b the QB

Who is Cutler going to throw to in Chicago?  It is not like Chicago has a Brandon Marshall or a Eddie Royal at WR.  If the Bears do not address the WR position in the draft, then Cutler will not come close to living up to expectations.

AGREED!! the bears deff. need to get a WR in the draft... i really like Percy Harvin hes like a Steve Smith in his prime.. i still remember S.Smith burning the bears in the playoffs a few years ago.. i was like wow we need a guy like him ;D

Passing                                                                            Rushing                                                                              Fumbles

Comp     Att           Pct              Yds        Avg      TD    Int      Sck        SckY       Rate      Att          Yds         Avg     TD     FUM  Lost

TOTAL       930       1,730       53.8       11,505      6.7      71      52       187      1,153      75.7      529       3,859      7.3      21      55      27

TOTAL       1,325    2,218       59.7        14,141     6.4      64      70      263      1,542      74.9     293       1,304      4.5       8       69       22

You are right, Mike Vick could throw the ball unlike anyone else, The top numbers are Vicks, the bottom numbers are David Carr. Vick was many things, exciting yes, versitile sure, but a quality QB, not so much. Run 1st QB's do not lead their teams to super bowl wins. There have been a few that got them there, but they are few and far between. The NFL is a passing league. If you do not have a quality passer, you are not going to go far as a team.

to bad vick wants to be a construction worker instead :)

Now that the passing game is going to get better for the Bears. Already having a solid run game that will get better when they can throw the ball and there D being able to sit and rest. The Bears are going have a heck of a TEAM.

I am def. a Bears fan, and I do think this was a good trade for Da Bears! Did they give up a lot? Yes, but they got a lot as well. I think if they can get a WR in the second round, then work on a lil' Defense after that, they will be a force once again! DA BEARS!

Denver may have got the best of this trade. Orton is a pretty decent QB, and he is gonna be fine in Denver with the running game that they have. And with the extra draft picks, is they dont screw up, they are gonna be fine.

Cutler on the other had, goes to a team that has struggled. However it does have a defense and it will not be up to him to win.

I disagree.  YesDenver got a few draft picks, but who's to say those draft picks will work out?  Orton is an average QB and anyone who has watched him play knows that he will never be a great QB.  Denver's running game was average last year and will only get worse in Josh McDaniels system. 

Cutler goes to a team that is already better than Denver.  Chicago doesn't have the WR's that Denver has, but they are better in almost every other position now that they have Cutler. 

Chicago clearly got better, while Denver clearly got worse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.