BEST NEWS EVER

The Bears just traded Orton for Cutler  ;D i know this is a wrestling website but we need some new topics it is kinda dead on here and with the draft right around the corner WHY NOT? So my Team is the Bears i was born in Chicago and thats where all my family is from so been a Bears fan since birth im sure the majority of u guys r Colts fans but Football is Football i;m just a fan 8) so wat do u guys think about this years draft class?? favorite player??

The Bears just traded Orton for Cutler  ;D i know this is a wrestling website but we need some new topics it is kinda dead on here and with the draft right around the corner WHY NOT? So my Team is the Bears i was born in Chicago and thats where all my family is from so been a Bears fan since birth im sure the majority of u guys r Colts fans but Football is Football i;m just a fan 8) so wat do u guys think about this years draft class?? favorite player??

You had to bring class into it.......

On topic though, I am sure Cutler is going to be much happier in Chicago, then he would have been in Detroit. What all did Da Bears give up in the trade.

I'm a Broncos fan, and am torn. Cutler is a crybaby...good luck Bears!!!  But what is the chance the Broncos will find a QB in the near future like Cutler.  I thought for sure they'd make a deal with the Browns and at least get a Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson and a first rounder.  I hope the Broncos draft Pat White WV and come through okay....        But I am glad the Bears sucked it up and finally made a move and got a QB...      Did anybody else see Urlacher's comments on the deal on ESPN...  Talked like the Bears better have gotten all Cutler is hyped to be cause he  (Urlacher) was a big Orton fan.... 

Denver may have got the best of this trade. Orton is a pretty decent QB, and he is gonna be fine in Denver with the running game that they have. And with the extra draft picks, is they dont screw up, they are gonna be fine.

Cutler on the other had, goes to a team that has struggled. However it does have a defense and it will not be up to him to win.

I have a question. Why is everyone so hyped up on Pat White? He is the same kind of QB Vick was in college and Vince Young. And, he is a worse QB than both of them and you saw how BAD both of them were in the NFL. Yea you can say the both threw TDs and whatever else you want to say but everyone knows that neither of them would EVER and I mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR lead a team to the Super Bowl. If you want a QB thats going to be good look at all the QBs that have won a SB. They are all pocket QBs that could move if they needed to none of them were running QBs. That's all that I wanted to say. Whenever people talk about QBs like White, Young, Vick, or any running QB it makes me mad. Sorry.

Yea Mike Vick and Vince Young were/are terrible... NOT.  Jcarter 1 team out of 32 wins a SB and Vince Young was drafted in 2006 and was Rookie Offensive Player of the Year.  Vick was one of the most electrifying players in the game and was very versatile and was not only flat out fast, but could throw the ball unlike anyone else.  To say these two players are not good because they have 0 rings is a bold statement and to assume Pat White will not be good because he was used as a runner in college for WV's option offense is also not a very intelligent move. 

Passing                                                                            Rushing                                                                              Fumbles

Comp    Att          Pct              Yds        Avg      TD    Int      Sck        SckY      Rate      Att          Yds        Avg    TD    FUM  Lost

TOTAL      930      1,730      53.8      11,505      6.7      71      52      187      1,153      75.7      529      3,859      7.3      21      55      27

TOTAL      1,325    2,218      59.7        14,141    6.4      64      70      263      1,542      74.9    293      1,304      4.5      8      69      22

You are right, Mike Vick could throw the ball unlike anyone else, The top numbers are Vicks, the bottom numbers are David Carr. Vick was many things, exciting yes, versitile sure, but a quality QB, not so much. Run 1st QB's do not lead their teams to super bowl wins. There have been a few that got them there, but they are few and far between. The NFL is a passing league. If you do not have a quality passer, you are not going to go far as a team.

well vicks team almost always had double digit wins and advanced at least to the divisional round in the playoffs a few times...and thats more than you can say about a lot of other guys(carson palmer, tony romo, among others)

...i bet the Bears wish Berrian was still in a Chicago uni right now!!!  :'(

and yeah Orton is a pretty decent QB.  Did you see what McDaniels did with that Cassel guy last year.

I'd say pat White is more of a McNabb than a Vick or Young...White can throw and had a great combine.

Yea Mike Vick and Vince Young were/are terrible... NOT.  Jcarter 1 team out of 32 wins a SB and Vince Young was drafted in 2006 and was Rookie Offensive Player of the Year.  Vick was one of the most electrifying players in the game and was very versatile and was not only flat out fast, but could throw the ball unlike anyone else.  To say these two players are not good because they have 0 rings is a bold statement and to assume Pat White will not be good because he was used as a runner in college for WV's option offense is also not a very intelligent move. 

Yea I mean I guess your right Young is good. I guess that's why he never lived up to any expectations at all and why when he couldn't do anything he freaked out then got replaced by a journeyman QB who just had the greatest season of his life. But yea I guess throwing interceptions is good I mean if that's how you want to play, but I mean I like my QBs to throw TDs and win games and be able to handle pressure and stuff like that but I guess that's just me. O yea and I guess option QBs have been good in the NFL. Pat White was a system QB just like Brohm was last year, and like GROSSMAN was when he came out. And, I said they weren't good QBs.

Vince Young was Offensive Player of the Year with 12 TD passes and 13 INTS.  I dont think that is very good.  Pat white is nothing like either of those two players.  He is 6 Foot 175 pounds, and will get injured very quickly in the NFL.  If you follow WV at all you will notice that he is injury prone

Was Cutler ever considered a Cry Baby up until the tiff with McDaniels?

I always looked at McDaniels as the bad guy in that deal.

Signing Orlando Pace added to the line and Cutler will do fine in Chicago.

A super bowl three years ago, 7-9 two years ago, and 9-7 last year (and being with in a touchdown in 5 of seven losses) doesn't really spell out a struggling franchise to me.

Last I saw this morning was the Bronco's were going to take Sanchez.

Who is Cutler going to throw to in Chicago?  It is not like Chicago has a Brandon Marshall or a Eddie Royal at WR.  If the Bears do not address the WR position in the draft, then Cutler will not come close to living up to expectations.

Who is Cutler going to throw to in Chicago?  It is not like Chicago has a Brandon Marshall or a Eddie Royal at WR.  If the Bears do not address the WR position in the draft, then Cutler will not come close to living up to expectations.

I heard Willie Gault and Dennis McKinnon were coming out of retirement and Tommy Waddle was thinking about it.

I heard Willie Gault and Dennis McKinnon were coming out of retirement and Tommy Waddle was thinking about it.

Those guys even at their age would be an improvment over who they got now. The Bears dont have one reciever that would be, or should be a number 1 reciever. The closest that they have is a defensive player. And I am not sure that Hester would be a number 1, but the guys got some skills.....

Hester, Lloyd, and Olsen could all shine with a gunslinger too.

Lots of Haterade was flowing on ESPN last night after the trade. Some fantasy "insiders" even dropped Cutler off their top ten qb lists.

I think with their solid D and now adding Cutler, the Bears should be the early favorites in the North if not the whole NFC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.