What Makes Me Happy!

1oldwrestler

Sitting in a tree stand or duck blind at dawn, seeing the mats on the floor at conceco, seeing a perfect lateral drop, bass fishing, Hooters hot wings, beer, Turoni's pizza, grilling on my back porch listening to the cardnals on the radio and drinking a beer. Besides my wife and my son those are my favorites.

Sitting in a tree stand or duck blind at dawn, seeing the mats on the floor at conceco, seeing a perfect lateral drop, bass fishing, Hooters hot wings, beer, Turoni's pizza, grilling on my back porch listening to the cardnals on the radio and drinking a beer. Besides my wife and my son those are my favorites.

I'll second the duck blind, bass(and trout, crappie,or bluegill)  fishing, Hooter's wings and brew on the porch, but will sub the White Sox for the Card's!

making weight by .1 after hours of sprints and many days of no food.

Todd Batt?......is that you? hahahahahahah, Oh I forgot, it can't be Todd Batt he doesn't go days with out food.....His dad had to post a guard on the fridge in the middle of the night! hahah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.