HOW????

Central111

What difference does it make?  He is a fine young man and a good wrestler.    I take the inference in your comment to mean he shouldn't be going because of his wrestling ability.  If the Purdue staff want him to wrestle for them, so be it.  There have been many multi-state champions that have not panned out at the collegiate level.  There have also been manty young men not win state that have become outstanding collegiate wrestlers. 

Those of us down here in the crotch of the state are extemely proud of him and what he has accomplished.  Don't get on the young man's case just because you don't know him.

Those of us down here in the crotch of the state are extemely proud of him and what he has accomplished.  Don't get on the young man's case just because you don't know him.

Wouldn't that technically be known as the left foot of the state with Bloomington being the approximate crotch?

All i want to know is how alex white of mt. vernon  is going to purdue???

Why do you care? Are you him or can you beat him. I bet not otherwise you would have stated that in your post. Sounds like sour grapes to me....

All i want to know is how alex white of mt. vernon  is going to purdue???

ha yea same with mosier... :o

Sounds like they are pretty smart kids if they are going to Purdue.  They will get a great education and hopefully they will both break the wrestling lineup one day.

Wouldn't that technically be known as the left foot of the state with Bloomington being the approximate crotch?

Ouch! Got us! ha I hope we don't smell like one at least!

Consider the source.....

Central111's recent posts......

103 - Travis Bryant - Muncie Central is a man on fire right now.  Donminated then pinned Batt of South Adams in the first period.  There's no reason why this kid shouldnt place at state.  (PS- for those of you wondering Bryant a Junior got majored Friday Night and DID NOT PLACE)

thats weak u can barely see it....but ....get off there sack, i dont see you gettin 2nd at state

Sandefer for sure....but chalfant is the S***

Yea the muncie star press is wack.....

I would tell Alex White not to worry about this cat.......he is "wack"!

You ever been down here...... :P

You ever been down here...... :P

touche

geez some people have no life......... u think i was tryin to put the man down.....ok i said it a little wrong o well but i have been watchin college wrestling and i seen some of those heavy weights and they'd dominate him kinda of like chafant did....and i bet some those college guys would take it to chafant....and who cares bout my sources or what ever,  im just tryin to rep my area like everyone else in here does.....

geez some people have no life......... u think i was tryin to put the man down.....ok i said it a little wrong o well but i have been watchin college wrestling and i seen some of those heavy weights and they'd dominate him kinda of like chafant did....and i bet some those college guys would take it to chafant....and who cares bout my sources or what ever,  im just tryin to rep my area like everyone else in here does.....

I am guessing WATCHING College Wrestling is as close as you have ever gotten.  There are many fine wrestlers in the state of Indiana, and trust me, college coaches have a vision of what they want and seek out those who they feel can help them and their programs reach the goals they have set.

If that baffles you, please make an appointment to speak to the Purdue Wrestling Coaching Staff and ask them.  But do yourself a favor and work on the grammar a bit.

rep yo hood!!!!!

Some people have no life?  You must be counting yourself.  I have a fine life, thank you very much.  Don't plan on stating an opinion like that and not taking some flack for it.

U think I was trying to put the man down.  What would you call it?

You said it a little wrong?  Then say what you mean and mean what you say.

Some of those college guys would take it to Chalfant?  How about a lot of those college guys.  As good as he is, rarely does a freshman heavyweight make an impact.  Mocco, of course, was an exception.

Who cares about your sources?  How about people who take offense to someone coming on here and running down a fine, young man.

Trying to rep your area?  What area would that be?  You didn't compliment anyone from any area.  You just made an assinine comment and are now taking offense to people stating their own opinion.

Maybe you should take some of that time when you've "been watchin college wrestling " and figure out the English language.

Once again.....just my opinion.

To Quote AW's Dad who is a good friend of mine while he was talking to Coach Erickson "I'd rather have a smart Wrestler than a state Champ?"Why? Because I dont have to babysit him and make sure he goes to class and gets good grades!"   so to answer your question spladdel Purdue whould rather have a smart wrestler than a state champ. the smart one can still learn; the champ may think he already knows it all.

Remember the old ford motto - we're # 2 so we try harder. so you stay up north and watch a good wrestler get a degree and maybe break into the PU line up but either way he will get his degree and that is his and his Dads Goal.

then ask that question again in 4 years