***** UPDATED - IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL DUALS NATIONAL TEAM*****

PROPOWER

Important notice to all wrestlers that qualified for the 2009 National Middle School Duals for Indiana.  All paper work and required fee must be received by March 7th.  If your information and money is not sent in by that date, the alternate wrestlers will be contacted.  Please send required forms and money to the team leader - Mark Stevenson, 205 Washington Street, Franklin IN 46131.  If you have any questions you can contact Mark Stevenson (trip team leader) at 317-738-2974 or Chris Lynch (ISWA Folkstyle Director) 317-695-1106. 

Wrestlers with Paperwork and Money Turned in: (as of 03-04-09)

75 - Drew Hughes - 1st Place

75 - Bailey Lahue - 2nd Place

80 - Tommy Cash - 1st Place

90 - Benjamin Harvey - 2nd Place

95 - Tom Gettinger - 2nd Place

102 - Isaiah Bradley - 1st Place

110 - Luke Decker - 1st Place

117 - Neal Molloy - 1st Place

117 - Adam Garcia - 2nd Place

125 - Vincent Corsaro - 1st Place

125 - Luke Kriech - 2nd Place

132 - Gino Gillum - 1st Place

132 - Dustin Schurg - 2nd Place

150 - Jake Masengale - 1st Place

160 - Austin Neibarger - 1st Place

160 - Charles Orzeske - 2nd Place

175 - Mitch Sliga - 1st Place

220 - Brett Vaughn - 1st Place

220 - Richard Brown - 2nd Place

Chris Lynch

ISWA Folkstyle Director

Where is the National Middle School Duals held this year?? I was on Team  Indiana Blue in 2003 and we wrestled in Danville,IL at the Wizards World Arena. It was a great experience wrestled a lot of tough kids and met some great wrestlers and coaches. It was one of the best weekends of my life. Team Indiana Blue finshed 7th that year i'm not sure about the Gold Team. We wrestled each other once head to head and i got to avenge my loss  ;D and i wouldn't of traded my Team for any other it was awesome. I encourage all young wrestles to wrestle folkstyle tournaments in the off season and who knows you might just end up at Middle School State or even earn a spot on Team Indiana 8) Cudos to all coaches and parents that support these young grapplers.  Indianas future rest in their hands. Good Luck Team Indiana of 2009!!!

OOH RAH

Below is the updated list of Wrestler Signed up for the Middle School Folkstyle Duals.  Please check back for updates and reminders that might be posted. 

75 Gold- Drew Hughes - 1st Place

75 Blue - Bailey Lahue - 2nd Place

80 Gold - Tommy Cash - 1st Place

80 Blue - Skyler Lykins - 3rd Palace

85 Gold - Cody Lecount - 1st Place

85 Blue - Ethan Wampler - 3rd Place (2nd place declined waiting on paper work)

90 Gold - Levi Moss - 1st Place

90 Blue - Benjamin Harvey - 2nd Place

95 Gold - Tommy Forte - 1st Place

95  Blue - Tom Gettinger - 2nd Place

102 Gold - Isaiah Bradley - 1st Place

102 Blue - Jack Bolin - 3rd Place

110 Gold - Luke Decker - 1st Place

110 Blue - Joey Mammolenti - 2nd Place

117 Gold - Neal Molloy - 1st Place

117 Blue - Adam Garcia - 2nd Place

125 Gold - Vincent Corsaro - 1st Place

125 Blue - Luke Kriech - 2nd Place

132 Gold - Gino Gillum - 1st Place

132 Blue - Dustin Schurg - 2nd Place

140 Gold - Kaden Newcomb - 1st Place

140 Blue - Alex Schneider - 2nd Place

150 Gold - Jake Masengale - 1st Place

150 Blue - Casey Sonaty - 2nd Place

160 Gold - Austin Neibarger - 1st Place

160 Blue - Charles Orzeske - 2nd Place

175 Gold - Mitch Sliga - 1st Place

175 Blue - Matt Hurford - 2nd Place

195 Gold - Kade Maggart - 1st Place

195 Blue - Glen Rovinson - 3rd Place (2nd place declined - waiting on paper work)

220 Gold - Brett Vaughn - 1st Place

220 Blue - Richard Brown - 2nd Place

275 Gold - Evan Pnder - 1st Place

275 Blue - Donte Winfield - 2nd Place (contacted by coach - waiting on paper work)

Chris Lynch

ISWA Folkstyle Director

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the bus will depart from the parking lot at Beech Grove High School, 5330 Hornet Avenue, Beech Grove, Indiana at 5:00 pm on Friday, March 27th.  Directions: located just 3 minutes from I-465, take I465 to Emerson Ave, Beech Grove Exit #52, Go North on Emerson to Hornet Avenue, East on Hornet to the school.  There will be a 2nd near the Veedersburg Exit ? if you want to be picked up at the 2nd pick-up please e-mail me at chris@proindustries.com before Wednesday, March 25th.  I will follow up with exact point once I have that information from the bus company. 

Wrestlers will also need to have their USAW Competitors Card and a copy of their birth certificate with them at all times during the trip.  Wrestlers will be required to make scratch weight in a singlet shortly after arrival to Danville.  Show up to the bus on weight! 

Lodging will be at the Best Western Riverside Inn, 57 South Gilbert Street, Danville, Illinois 61832.  At this time we have 9 extra rooms that are available for the parents to use at a price of $96.22 + tax per night.  If you are interested in one of these rooms please let me know before Wednesday, March 25th via e-mail at chris@proindustries.com . 

Any additional questions can be directed to Mark Stevenson by calling 317-738-2974 (home) or 812-390-8656 (cell). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.