2008 Champs vs. 2009 Champs

Scardy94

I guess its been a while since I've been on the indianamat wedsite, Ill start off by sayin that no I wasn't at any off season wrestling events, but that doesnt mean that I did not improved. Wrestling isn't the only thing that I have going for me. One thing that really set me off while I was reading everything... you on here doing a lot of TALKIN. It was uncalled for to say that the only way that I would score 4 points was you letting me up 4 times. KoKo had a really great comment.  Now tell me what you think? We all can talk big, there is only one way to settle this and we all know what that is....... Most guys would have dropped the issue and congratulated the next state champ.  If you want to wrestle me again lets meet up at one of the AAU tournments.

It was fun to watch you these past couple years.  Please tell me your wrestling somewhere next year?

This sounds like fun. Please post when this may happen ;D ;D  Sounds to me like a challenge.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boiler, i'm still deciding on football or wrestling. I am kind of leaning more on football because I just love throwing on the pads and going out and hitting plus I've been missing it every since the season ended this year, but then again I can't imagine not wrestling anymore lol. I will defentally be doing eather football or wrestling just haven't decided yet man. If Chico ever wanted to wrestle me again which from the way he is talking I think he does, I'm up for it. I believe it would be a really great match and fun too

Boiler, i'm still deciding on football or wrestling. I am kind of leaning more on football because I just love throwing on the pads and going out and hitting plus I've been missing it every since the season ended this year, but then again I can't imagine not wrestling anymore lol. I will defentally be doing eather football or wrestling just haven't decided yet man. If Chico ever wanted to wrestle me again which from the way he is talking I think he does, I'm up for it. I believe it would be a really great match and fun too

With your athleticism, you should do well on the next level, whether you choose wrestling or football.  In a best of three series, I would take you over Chico.  a single match could go either way.  It would be great to see the two of you have a rematch.  Good luck on whatever sport you choose to compete in on the next level.

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Chalfant.

Congrats on one heck of a year.  You did an amazing job and I want to congratulate you.

I think what you have done over the last 3 years is outstanding.  It was not only good for you but for the small school of Winchester.

I think you can walk the walk.  Good luck with everything you do.

I guess its been a while since I've been on the indianamat wedsite, Ill start off by sayin that no I wasn't at any off season wrestling events, but that doesnt mean that I did not improved. Wrestling isn't the only thing that I have going for me. One thing that really set me off while I was reading everything... you on here doing a lot of TALKIN. It was uncalled for to say that the only way that I would score 4 points was you letting me up 4 times. KoKo had a really great comment.  Now tell me what you think? We all can talk big, there is only one way to settle this and we all know what that is....... Most guys would have dropped the issue and congratulated the next state champ.  If you want to wrestle me again lets meet up at one of the AAU tournments.

Like I said before give me a date an a place.. And the topic is 08 vs. 09, im not gonna sit there an say your going to be me, and im gonna list reasons y u can't. The reason im doing a lot of talkin is because ik I can back it up.. Congrats on winning state, I jus don't think u can beat me. Plain  an simple

TUESDAY Perry Meridian Highschool 6pm right before RTC!

(its a time....aaaaand a place!)

It would have to be in the gym.We don't have enough room for everyone.With all the wrestler that are at our rtc there is no room for parents/spectator.Sorry there is no windows looking into the room either.And I would also take Chico.His matches that were decided by a point or two were all decided by Chico.I would also love to see this match up because Chalafant is also better this year and congratulation on winning the championship.Maybe somewhere will let Chalafant do both?

Guest KoKo B-Ware

I am right there with you.  I never thought it was CHICO to begin with, but if it was...then I still can't believe he stated the things he said.

And for Chalfant 09, I'm not sure that is him either.  Just doens't sound like either one of them, and I couldn't see them both calling each other out on here.

Good Call Midget

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.