WHO ARE YOU?!?!

RankingsGuy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you guys are all cowards, refusing to reveal yourselves... well i will go first...

I am really Joe Caprino.... however I always argue with myself and send myself warnings to make the board more interesting ;-)

wow you guys are all cowards, refusing to reveal yourselves... well i will go first...

I am really Joe Caprino.... however I always argue with myself and send myself warnings to make the board more interesting ;-)

NO! I am really Joe Caprino!

So, I'll hang around as long as you will let me.

And I never minded standing in the rain.

But you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'.

You never even called me by my name.

So, I'll hang around as long as you will let me.

And I never minded standing in the rain.

But you don't have to call me darlin', darlin'.

You never even called me by my name.

Well Hello  David Allen Coe

I AM.....ROUGH, TOUGH, ROMPIN', HELL RAISING, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

THE FINEST FIGHTING MACHINE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

EACH MOMENT THAT I LIVE IS AN ADDITIONAL THREAT UPON YOUR LIFE.

I'M COCKY, SELF-CENTERED, OVERBEARING, AND I DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FEAR FOR I AM FEAR ITSELF.

"SEMPER FIDELIS" ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY, AND CORPS.

SEMPER FI - DO OR DIE.

I AM A LEAN, MEAN, GREEN, AMPHIBIOUS MONSTER MADE OF BLOOD AND GUTS WHO AROSE FROM THE FIERY DEPTHS OF HELL, WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO PERPETUATE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION UPON THE FESTERING OF ANTI-AMERICANS THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE, WHENEVER, WHEREVER IT MAY ARISE.

AND, WHEN MY TIME COMES I'LL DIE A GLORIOUS DEATH ON THE BATTLEFIELD, GIVING MY LIFE FOR MOM, APPLE PIE AND THE AMERICAN FLAG.

WE STOLE THE EAGLE FROM THE AIR FORCE, THE ANCHOR FROM THE NAVY AND THE ROPE FROM THE ARMY.

ON THE SEVENTH DAY WHILE GOD RESTED, WE OVERRAN HIS PERIMETER, STOLE THE GLOBE AND WE'VE BEEN RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW EVER SINCE.

WE LIVE LIKE SOLDIERS, TALK LIKE SAILORS, AND SLAP THE H*LL OUT OF BOTH OF THEM.

WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Male Therapist: Tell me a little about yourself.

Dale Doback: Well, I am a janitor at a college. Most people think I am dumb but I can look at a math equation and solve it immediately.

Male Therapist: Is this Good Will Hunting?

Dale Doback: No

Male Therapist: It sounds awfully familiar to Good Will Hunting.

Dale Doback: Yeah... well anyways, my best friend is Ben Affleck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.