WHO ARE YOU?!?!

RankingsGuy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one went with this yet. . .

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK.

I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees,

I skip and jump,

I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing,

And hang around in bars.

I yam what I yam and I yam what I yam that I yam / And I got a lotta muscle and I only gots one eye / And I'll never hurt nobodys and I'll never tell a lie / Top to me bottom and me bottom to me top / That's the way it is 'til the day that I drop, what am I? / I yam what I yam

know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk

My alter ego !!!

Who is dis ?

The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.

___________________?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.