CHAMPS

Trinedad

Wow, I dont know what semi-state ended up with the most champs, but one thing is for certain. Which ever one it was, is gonna have a hard time beating the best coach in the state.

CIA had 7 guys that train, or have trained with him win state championships tonight.

103 Phillips

112 Hawkins

119 Eppert

125 Tsirtsis

135 March

160 Runyon

171 Duckworth

This is a testament to the kinds of kids he gets to come into his rooms. Anyone that is thinking about getting your kids involved with some extra training should seriously take a look at his C.I.A. camps, and clinics. I dont know what other options you have where you are from, but 7 champs speaks volumes for how good a coach he is.

Wow, I dont know what semi-state ended up with the most champs, but one thing is for certain. Which ever one it was, is gonna have a hard time beating the best coach in the state.

Ed Pendoski had 7 guys that train, or have trained with him win state championships tonight.

103 Phillips

112 Hawkins

119 Eppert

125 Tsirtsis

135 March

160 Runyon

171 Duckworth

This is a testament to the kinds of kids he gets to come into his rooms. Anyone that is thinking about getting your kids involved with some extra training should seriously take a look at his C.I.A. camps, and clinics. I dont know what other options you have where you are from, but 7 champs speaks volumes for how good a coach he is.

McMurray used to train with Coach P when he was still at P'Town

Ed Pendoski had 7 guys that train, or have trained with him win state championships tonight.

103 Phillips

112 Hawkins

119 Eppert

125 Tsirtsis

135 March

160 Runyon

171 Duckworth

McMurray used to train with Coach P when he was still at P'Town

That would make it 8 champs then, maybe they ought to give Ed the Coaches trophy this year, looks like he earned it. I dont have a list of all the placers that he coached this year, but that list would be quite impressive as well.

Maybe we ought to give Ed his own Semi-State.....

yeah, I am beginning to think that this guy can coach. He brings in great clinicians, has a great supporting cast of student coaches, and assistent coaches, and he knows how to motivate kids to achieve their best. His CIA does not stress winning, he teaches the kids to just go out and wrestle good. The results speak for themselves.

Warrendad, please don't take this the wrong way, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Caoch P, his reputation speaks for itself, BUT I am sure if you gave some of the other many well respected coaches across the state the type of kids he has coming to CIA, they would do a pretty good job too.

CIA had 7 guys that train, or have trained with him win state championships tonight.

103 Phillips

112 Hawkins

119 Eppert

125 Tsirtsis

135 March

160 Runyon

171 Duckworth

I think Shrewsbury as well

Warrendad, please don't take this the wrong way, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Caoch P, his reputation speaks for itself, BUT I am sure if you gave some of the other many well respected coaches across the state the type of kids he has coming to CIA, they would do a pretty good job too.

Good point!

How could anyone take that the wrong way. One of the points that people always talk about to improve your wrestling is the need for quality practice partners. I think the people that are in the CIA rooms have that in spades. If you were to print off a list of all the kids in his rooms, you would find a very diverse, and excellent group of wrestlers from all the weight classes.

I happen to think that CIA does as good or better a job at making sure the quality of kids is there then anyone in the state. Now alot of that has to do with the work that they have done with my son, and the fact that nick was in the 1st group of kids to go with CIA when they opened up down here in Indy. However as it has grown, so has the sphere of influence they have had across the state. One thing that they teach there is to not keep what they teach you to yourself. They stress to make sure when you are in your own room, be that high school, or club to make sure you are showing the things they teach to the other kids in the room to help improve everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.