Most Valuable Wrestler

Greco1982

Tsirtsis and Young both...very impressing. As far as Chalfant...congratulations, but wow!!! In my opinion he gave everyone a little peak of his true wrestling I.Q. I don't have to explain it because everyone knows what I am talking about. 

Really?  The young man has a dominant performance and you come on here and bash his wrestling IQ.  Wow! 

Great job Chalfant!

Hey use2b103 now that his high school career is over Adam says he would like an exihibition match with you are you game?

Come on now.  No need for that. He was just stating his opinion.

Well that isn't an opinion.  That is dogging an outstanding wrestler.  There is no reason to call him dumb.  The kid is in the state finals with 10 thousand people screaming and yelling and they fall out of bounds, twice.  He thought they were out and stood up, nothing bad happened, he still beat White 7-2.  He is the 2009 HEAVYWEIGHT champion and beat a wrestler that is going to Purdue to wrestle.  If you want to congratulate him, be my guest, but don't question his ability or intelligence on the mat.

As this kids Coach, I am telling you I don't appreciate it and I know Adam doens't either.  So for the both of you, unless you have never made a mistake or have wrestled in the state finals, won and walked away the CHAMPION----SHUT UP and move on to another topic.

well actually the deffiniton of M.V.P. is most valuable. So its hard to say jason is the most valuable to his team considering C.P. had 2 other state champs. I would have to go with someone like Young, Porras, McMurray, Baker, or Chalfant...all of whom were the other state placers from their schools. And out of that group i would probably have go to with Sean or Frankie for winning in what seemed to me the tougher weight classes

Most people will say Eppert, tsirtis, Chalfant, or Runyan and I can't argue with any of them.... mine is Shelby Mappes, I'm being bias but Shelby is a great kid, student, and wrestler. You can't ask for a better kid to coach. He works hard and will do anything you tell him to do. Thanks for all the memories Shelby!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.