Celebrations

BoilerUp

8-12 years of hard work

Thousands of miles driven

hundreds of meals skipped

10-15 seconds of celebration in front of 15,000 people who get it........PRICELESS

Celebrate guys, you've earned atleast that much.

#1 Leave the big celebration moment for after you get your hand raised and shake hands not before. 

#2 It's fine to let some emotions fly and do something fancy but don't be excessive.  Show a little class and integrity. 

#3 Don't do any celebration that is directed towards your opponent or his fans.  See the end of #3.

That's my take on it.

I would certainly not want the wrestler to direct something toward his opponent, and I have never seen it at the state finals.  However, I feel that he can take a few seconds to let out his joy in some manner.  It should not be excessive, but it is certainly exciting to see the joy that is expressed after accomplishing such a lofty goal.  I would not percieve any of tonight's celebrations as excessive.  Unbridled joy is not a slap at your opponent, but rather a natural human reaction to a moment of greatness and achievement.  I think that doing it after having your hand raised would be almost anticlimactic.  Also, I would certainly not condone this for a wrestler during a team tournament as it may cost his team a point, but for the individual tournament, I think it is great.

I guess I'm a bit of a prude but I say, show a little class, pump your fist, etc....but I think the back flips and stuff are a little overboard. Just me...

Boo this man. Let the kids show some emotion in what could very well be the proudest moments of their young lives.

can someone post a picture of chalfants celebration

black-hat-steroid.gif

Dude, that picture is wrong on MANY different levels...   ;D

And they say  Singlets dont leave much to the imagination!

Did someone lose a pet squirrel????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.