Match of the night

Trinedad

For my money, the match of the night was Kiefer vs Raley. It was only 3-2, but there was so much action. Both of these kids obviously deserve to win medals, it was unfortunate that they had to meet in the 1st round.

Lots of great action tonight.

Smith vs Lopez. my video feed didn't work but it sounded like Smith had his bell rung and still managed to fight through it for a win. i hope the archives work tomorrow so i can watch the entire night without buffering. sounded like a lot of great matches.

Hodges and Abbot

It was a close match, but these two wrestled more like HW's than 89 lbers. No action from the 3rd period on. Abbott lets hodges up to begin the third and takes zero shots after that. He must have been waiting on him to fall again.

Match of the night for me had to be Lynde/Tonte. There was actually a lot of action in that match and just when it appeared lynde had a great comeback to nearly take the lead Tonte pulls his headlock out of nowhere for the fall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.