Apologies to Guion Creek Middle school

Jacob

Last night FC Middle School East won a dual against Guion Creek. We had a wrestler that responded in a very unsportsmanlike manner. In fact, in my opinion it was a criminal manner. Long story short is that our wrestler was disqualified in his match. After the dual was over he went accrossed the mat with the team and as they were shaking hands, he sucker punched the kid.

As a parent of another kid on the team, I was uphauled at what this kid did. In my opinion he should have left in handcuffs.

As a parent I would like to apologize to your team, school and parents for the actions of this individual. This is in no way, the way we allow our children and athletes to act. I went to practice tonight and I can assure you that this kid will never be in a position to do anything like this again. At least while being a representative of Franklin Central.

It is all of our sincerest hopes that your wrestler is doing OK as a result of this individuals action.

This individual received a very swift and severe punishment for his actions. It is my understanding that he will be expelled from school and not welcomed back to our school system after the expulsion has been served. I believe the expulsion is for 0ne calendar year.

Again, my sincerest apololgies, this is not how we train our athletes to perform.