state finals results

Dingo Brigade

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya too much CP kool aidyour funny.. what is everyone on so critical of people if someone makes a comment someone bashes them it's retarded.. Also, i think ive been around wrestling long enough to know what stalling is and when its happening.. I wouldnt be where i am without knowing FYI

Look for CP to take 4-5 golds and then well see whos talking

With comments like this, I am worried about your safety. Put down the CP Kool Aid before you get Kool Aid poisoning. 4-5 state champs in one year is unheard of and your comment wreaks of bias. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you wrestled at CP.

ya too much CP kool aidyour funny.. what is everyone on so critical of people if someone makes a comment someone bashes them it's retarded.. Also, i think ive been around wrestling long enough to know what stalling is and when its happening.. I wouldnt be where i am without knowing FYI

You could take all golds, it doesn't matter to me.

I was calling out you, whining about the refs.

Ya, I did and that matters why?

Here's why i think they could have 4-5 champs

112 Hawkins 4th in state last year beat nelson this year and at junior nationals

125 tsirtsis lost to quiroga 2-1 and he has a chance to overcome it

135 roach 2nd last won preseason natls

160 Myers last year took 5th with a torn acl placed at fargo last year..

189 Shrews 2nd last year 2nd at natls

thats why its 4-5 champs

All your base i wasnt referring to you.. gnome is just ridiculous

With comments like this, I am worried about your safety. Put down the CP Kool Aid before you get Kool Aid poisoning. 4-5 state champs in one year is unheard of and your comment wreaks of bias. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you wrestled at CP.

Sorry to say but 4 state champs in one year is not unheard of.  Mater Dei did it in 2003 and Griffith did it in 2004 so to say it is unheard of would be wrong.

Sorry to say but 4 state champs in one year is not unheard of.  Mater Dei did it in 2003 and Griffith did it in 2004 so to say it is unheard of would be wrong.

Didn't LN do it, around my senior year I think (92).

It matters because your commentary about the match was biased. I couldn't care less who won that match but your "blaming the ref" excuse was the only thing that is ridiculous. As for my Kool Aid comments, they're called jokes...nothing personal. It would be awesome to see one school have that much success at the state meet but to predict 5 champs for CP shows your wreckless bias. I'll go with 2 champs for CP...Roach and Shrewsbury. Still not bad for one school.

Why yes they did, let me look and see if there are any others.

ON A CLOSER...

Y2, you did an absolutely fantastic job, exceeded any expectations I might have had for updates.  I am grateful for your dedication.  I will be there myself in person in the morning, finally!  

Suite 9, lower level by mat 1

GOOD LUCK to all.

Teams with five state champs in one year:

Bloomington 1950

Teams with four state champs in one year:

East Chicago Roosevelt 1934

Hammond 1938

Bloomington 1939

Bloomington 1943

Tech 1952

Delta 1981

Lawrence North 1992

Mater Dei 2003

Griffith 2004

Teams with five state champs in one year:

Bloomington 1950

Teams with four state champs in one year:

East Chicago Roosevelt 1934

Hammond 1938

Bloomington 1939

Bloomington 1943

Tech 1952

Delta 1981

Lawrence North 1992

Mater Dei 2003

Griffith 2004

Good call coach.

the ref on mat 3 sucks halbert was stalling since the end of the first and only one stalling call.. bakalik took 9 shots to his one.. Halbert backed up the whole time.. Good job jimmy the ref really screwed u man..

I Agree - You hate to see a kid lose a match like that. Good things will happen to Jimmy as he is one hell of a kid and has a promising future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.