Dingo Brigade

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hall beats McGinley 2-1

WOW!!!!!

No offence, but I mean, thats not that bad of a loss, when you look at it, Hall did beat Sandefer, not like its going to happen again, but hes no slouch and he compete with the best of them

any loss as a senior at state is a bad loss....

Is that right?

Hall beats McGinley 2-1

WOW!!!!!

No offence, but I mean, thats not that bad of a loss, when you look at it, Hall did beat Sandefer, not like its going to happen again, but hes no slouch and he compete with the best of them

Is that right?

You know what, thinking about it....if you are just happy to be there and you draw into a stud then maybe there is such a thing....

Hall beats McGinley 2-1

WOW!!!!!

Is that right?

You know what, thinking about it....if you are just happy to be there and you draw into a stud then maybe there is such a thing....

What does your grade have to do with how you perform???   Think first, type second.

Hall beats McGinley 2-1

WOW!!!!!

Is that right?

What does your grade have to do with how you perform???   Think first, type second.

It has to do with your chance's in next years tournament....If you're a senior there is no tournament dude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.