devildog47959

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this Ayersman is the next big thing?

Its either him or Phillips this year

Im taking Ayersman winning it

Well if naco is picking Ayersman I might as well too!

Phillips is a BULL! I thought Mckinley and him would have a great match today and he controlled it from start to finish leaving no doubt who was the better man. I would be surprised if he finished anywhere except the top to the podium.

I would say Cathedral's 160 Tyler Willis, this kid is 14 wrestling against mainly Jr. and Sr.'s anda he is doing quite well I might add. He has knocked off some great competiton this year. It will be an exciting Friday night this week, let's see how he does at the State Finals. Good luck WIllis!!!!!!!!!

i'd have to give phillips the nod over ayersman. i've seen them both wrestle a few times, and phillips amazes me more every time i see him. his gas tank never runs out, he's quicker than everyone i've seen him wrestle (including mckinley), and he's got quite a bit of muscle as well

I would say Cathedral's 160 Tyler Willis, this kid is 14 wrestling against mainly Jr. and Sr.'s anda he is doing quite well I might add. He has knocked off some great competiton this year. It will be an exciting Friday night this week, let's see how he does at the State Finals. Good luck WIllis!!!!!!!!!

This kid is SMOOTH.  He only weighs 145 (natural weight).  He tried to wrestle off Tony McGinley (at 140) and lost, Gavin McGinley (at 145) and lost, Sullivan (at 152) and lost.  Now he is going to state in the 160 weight class as a Freshmen.  PRETTY SOLID.

Quincy Richey (Brown County) looked very impressive today.  He was the 130lbs. champion at the Evansville Semi-State.

He is huge for a freshman.

Definately!!! He doesn't wrestle like the typical freshman, AND he certainly isn't built like any freshman I have ever had...except Radnovich maybe. LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.