Small school congratulation thread

rchs88

Wanted say Congrats to Randy Kaufman from Rensselaer along with the Coaches Brad Burvan and Scott Lucero.  You all worked hard all year long.  Nice to see a little success again.  Keep up the good work and good luck the rest of the way. 

That specific Delphi group has been working hard since they were little guys going to events in the days of elementary school.  For many of them the years of dedication and sticking together are paying off.

I think Delphi has a little over 500 students.  Rensselaer is around 600 I think which is the highest enrollment they have had for as long as I can remember.  Looks like the Hoosier Conference has been represented well today. 

3 from South Adams got their ticket punched today. Congrats to Starsaw and little South Adams!

THANK YOU!!!!! for our 410 kid school!

103- Todd Batt

130- Josh Ehr

285- Jim West

Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Martin of Randolph Southern...school enrolment of less than 275

On another note, Randolph Southern has had quite a few state qualifiers over the past few years, and their enrollment has been around 250-300 for as long as i can remember.  State qualifiers I can think of off the top of my head

Caleb Jones-2006--qualifier

Jason Martin-2005- 4th place

Brian Whittington-2004-7th or 8th place

Josh Martin-2009-?

And I believe that they had a heavyweight go to state in 1991?  and i believe he placed pretty high

Thats awesome for a school of that size.  Great coaching!

Thanks RCHS88 and NWHC 145 Champ, it sure has been a great ride to the State Tourney! Randy has been peaking at just the right time. He is a very talented young man who understands work ethic and what he can do on this earth! Cheers to Randy and his focus.   We are all focused on getting deep into the final rounds! One by One! Thanks again! ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.