Semi States

Trinedad

Warren,

I echo them thoughts...

Best of luck to all the wrestlers who have put in the hard work to make it this far. I hope everyone wrestles hard, stays safe & shows sportsmanship through victory and defeat.

Best of luck gentlemen, it's almost that time!

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Me love some Semi-States.  Can't wait till State...I get a great feeling inside, when the lights turn on.

I got a date for State but not for Semi's...I was a bit to LATE!!

The board seems a bit slow tonight, must be that everyone is contemplating what they are up against tomorrow.

Nope...actually I was just at Bdubs with Decbell1.  But we did talk a lot about wrestling.

I like the cajun wings the best. But I never get the 12oz adult beverage there. I think they serve a 20 oz one.

Nope...actually I was just at Bdubs with Decbell1.  But we did talk a lot about wrestling.

I think he actually just wanted a little insight on my picks to be quite honest......... ;D

Dont we all.....lol

I just got back from watching the HCAC duals at Manchester College and got on here to see what was happening. I agree it seems a little slower than normal and good luck to all wrestlers.

ff

I couldn't make it this year, how did they do?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.