LIVE VIDEO Broadcast of this Saturday's Semi-States

www.broadcastsport.net will be providing a LIVE VIDEO Broadcast of this Saturday's Merrillville Wrestling Semi-State.  We plan to stream 2 separate broadcasts to try to capture as much of the action as possible.  With Hall-of Fame Coach Al Smith covering 2 mats and Hall-of-Fame and 2009 Billy Thom Award-recipient Henry Wilks on the other 2 mats, they bring over 50 years of coaching experience to our broadcasts.

We also will be broadcasting with LIVE VIDEO from the Fort Wayne Semi-State.  In addition there are complete brackets for all 4 of this week's Semi-States at www.broadcastsport.net.  The brackets for both of the Northern Semi-States will be update throughout each round, and also the other Semi-State brackets as we can get results sent to us.

The IHSAA has graciously allowed us to provide our viewers with archives for 2 weeks after the Semi-State is over.

www.broadcastsport.net will be providing a LIVE VIDEO Broadcast of this Saturday's Merrillville Wrestling Semi-State.  We plan to stream 2 separate broadcasts to try to capture as much of the action as possible.  With Hall-of Fame Coach Al Smith covering 2 mats and Hall-of-Fame and 2009 Billy Thom Award-recipient Henry Wilks on the other 2 mats, they bring over 50 years of coaching experience to our broadcasts.

We also will be broadcasting with LIVE VIDEO from the Fort Wayne Semi-State.  In addition there are complete brackets for all 4 of this week's Semi-States at www.broadcastsport.net.  The brackets for both of the Northern Semi-States will be update throughout each round, and also the other Semi-State brackets as we can get results sent to us.

The IHSAA has graciously allowed us to provide our viewers with archives for 2 weeks after the Semi-State is over.

Anything for Evansville Semi-State?

Wahoo's for BroadcastSport! Are you telling me I don't have to drive 2 and a half hours up there, get squezzed in between two obnoxious fat guys in need of a bath, and treated like I am a bother to everyone working there. Your telling me Clyde and I can sit in our own corner cove of the living room, with my giant cooler, and catch the action on my computer? That's awesome!

Wahoo's for BroadcastSport! Are you telling me I don't have to drive 2 and a half hours up there, get squezzed in between two obnoxious fat guys in need of a bath, and treated like I am a bother to everyone working there. Your telling me Clyde and I can sit in our own corner cove of the living room, with my giant cooler, and catch the action on my computer? That's awesome!

Well frankly I was getting tired of Ma's foul mouth anyways.

HM_Cort_Gor70238_150x200.jpg

Anything for Evansville Semi-State?

Not to be outdone, the Evansville SS results will be screamed out to the parking lot by Jon H. 

We can't even get the local media to mention wrestling that doesn't involve the WWE!!!!

So how does this work with scouting?

IHSAA states you can not video tape another wrestling match for scouting purposes....so can these be downloaded and watched for scouting purposes without breaking this rule?  How can it be enforced?

Since it was made openly accessable to everyone equally (well those that can get on the internet at least) I think that rule does not apply.  The IHSAA had to permit the company to video tape the contest.

Yeah I saw it to be available for two weeks as well.

It does provide an unfair advantage if only two of the semi states are video taped.  Anyone wrestling from MRV or FW are at a disadvantage if they are wrestling someone from EVN or NC. 

Just my two pennies on the subject...I like the idea, but they should all be made available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.