The "Kuch" Estrada v/s McMurray?

Cooler Packer

We can sit here and talk about bad calls by referees, on all levels of wrestling, all day long.  What happened is done.  I don't feel like both of my shoulders touched the mat, and the ref didn't either.  I have no control of that. I did switch hips multiple times, but who knows?. All that I know is Saterday at Merrillville High School, assuming both Estrada and I advance, there is going to be one hell of a match.  Estrada is tough as nails and I have the upmost respect for the guy.  Him walking out on the mat at team regionals proved to me that he is here to win a state championship.  Believe me, if i could rewrestle that match I would, and that is the lovely part about Indiana wrestling because we get to rewrite what happened on Saterday.  I am very excited for this match and regardless of who wins, Estrada and I will represent the region proudly down in Conseco.

I wish Estrada, as well as all of the guys competing this weekend the best of luck!

-Sean McMurray

Sean,

By saying "Estrada walking out on the mat at team Regionals to wrestle, proved he want a state Championship".

What are you say? That he was afraid to wrestle you or did you think he was going to dodge you.

Just curious.

Good luck to you and Estrada this weekend, I hope I can make it this weekend.

Sean,

By saying "Estrada walking out on the mat at team Regionals to wrestle, proved he want a state Championship".

What are you say? That he was afraid to wrestle you or did you think he was going to dodge you.

Just curious.

Good luck to you and Estrada this weekend, I hope I can make it this weekend.

Not at all.  Portage was ahead 38-12.  I know Estrada was injured earlier in the season.  He didn't have to risk it.  The dual was well in hand.  The post season is the worst time to get injured, because if you do, your senior year is done.  That's all.

I don't feel like both of my shoulders touched the mat, and the ref didn't either. 

-Sean McMurray

Sean, it has been so long since someone put both of your shoulders to the mat, I am not sure you would know what it felt like anyway.  ;D

Good luck to both of you this weekend, and to all my northern friends.

We can sit here and talk about bad calls by referees, on all levels of wrestling, all day long.  What happened is done.  I don't feel like both of my shoulders touched the mat, and the ref didn't either.  I have no control of that. I did switch hips multiple times, but who knows?. All that I know is Saterday at Merrillville High School, assuming both Estrada and I advance, there is going to be one hell of a match.  Estrada is tough as nails and I have the upmost respect for the guy.  Him walking out on the mat at team regionals proved to me that he is here to win a state championship.  Believe me, if i could rewrestle that match I would, and that is the lovely part about Indiana wrestling because we get to rewrite what happened on Saterday.  I am very excited for this match and regardless of who wins, Estrada and I will represent the region proudly down in Conseco.

I wish Estrada, as well as all of the guys competing this weekend the best of luck!

-Sean McMurray

Sean , you dont have to justify anything, you're out there to wrestle not make the calls  Good luck to you both this weekend

Looks flat to me/ but dats old new ! Im sure it will be a barn buner saturday ! Dis is how da rat sees it / Estrada is kinda like Samy Sosa he swings for da fence ! So if hit don't hit a homerun he is in trouble / McMurray is preddy slick as long as dare no homeruns he wins.

I tink dat ole tinks Estrada should dye dat hawk red / now dat would be pretty cool !!

But shorter than 2 I'm sure!  ;D

Like Sean said, That day is over. Great thing about wrestling is rematches. They will have one come Saturday. Then probably another one come the following Saturday. Then you will know best of 3 who is better!

Does this camera give a two count while you are snapping it? Also, a pic showing both of  Mc Murrays shoulders might be more convincing.  Don't assume the other one was down either. One thousand one one thousand two is a little longer than pushing a button to take a pic.  It is a nice action shot though maybe the times will hire you .