Congrats Bellmont Braves

Great dual between two really good teams.

Good luck at team state Bellmont.

Congrats to Yorktown on a very good season this year. 

Good luck this Saturday to all of you.

Bellmont showed up to wrestle, and their crowd was behind them the most I've seen in a few years.  Even after a loss the Bellmont crowd was on their feet cheering cause they knew that a loss by a decision or major decision was in their favor.  It took Coach Dulaney to look into the Yorktown crowd and wave his arms to even get the Yorktown crowd to cheer or get up on their feet when their own guys won.  It was nice to see the Bellmont crowd loud again, it has been a little sad the last few years but they showed tonight why they are one of the best around.

Oh Yeah....How 'Bout Them Braves!!!!!

Congrats Bellmont on a great match...

Brandon,

I don't know what match you were watching, but I was sitting right above all of the Yorktown fans and I spent much of the night on my feet because I couldn't see over them.  They not only were cheering when their wrestlers won, but also when they lost.  I should know...I can't hardly talk this morning and I have to teach all day!

Good luck Saturday with your wrestlers...it's good to see you in the corner!

Ann Willmann

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.