CP vs. Mer

Bruschi

Are you serious?  Scared?  Anybody that knows Anthony knows he is going to come at you.  He isn't scared of anybody and that is coming from someone that used to pound him when he was a little boy.  If your an adult you should be ashamed of yourself.  If your still a kid, you shouldn't be on here, go clean your room or something.  He lost pretty bad and could of made excuses about it.  Did he? No, just said he needed to work harder, and finished strong that day.  He could have easily tanked it.  You should take the time to get to know him before making accusations of him being scared.  Anyone can get on a board and hide behind a name.  It happens everyday on this board.  Let's try this one.  Everyone knows who I am, and I'm pretty sure your gonna be there Wednesday, so why don't you just come sit next to me and we'll have this chat face to face.  We'll see who is "scared."

P.S.  I'm gonna be the biggest guy there in the Merrillville Section,.........I mean 2nd biggest guy.....James Travis's dad is insanely huge.  That's someone I'd be scared of.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Travis Dad also Scares me. He is a Large MAN

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having a bad day.......Then i jump on the  board and read someone posting Anthony was scared, and that just pushed me over the edge.  Plus, people and their assumptions.  Well you know the saying, assumptions are the NUMBER 1.......caught myself, but come on now they don't even know the kid.  

Predictions:

103 Merr  fall  CP  6-0

112 CP  dec  Merr  6-3

119 Merr  dec CP  9-3 (swing)

125 Merr  dec CP  12-3(swing)

130 Merr  dec CP  15-3

135 CP  Mj dec Merr 15-7

140 Merr Mj dec CP 19-7

145 Merr  fall  CP  25-7

152 CP  dec Merr  25-10(swing)

160 CP  Mj dec Merr 25-14

171 Merr Mj dec CP  29-14

189 CP fall Merr      29-20

215 CP  dec Merr      29-23(swing)

285 Merr  fall CP    35-23

Merrillville Wins

Predictions:

103 Merr  fall  CP  6-0

112 CP  dec  Merr  6-3

119 Merr  dec CP   9-3 (swing)

125 Merr  dec CP  12-3(swing)

130 Merr  dec CP  15-3

135 CP  Mj dec Merr 15-7

140 Merr Mj dec CP 19-7

145 Merr  fall  CP  25-7

152 CP  dec Merr  25-10(swing)

160 CP  Mj dec Merr 25-14

171 Merr Mj dec CP  29-14

189 CP fall Merr       29-20

215 CP  dec Merr      29-23(swing)

285 Merr  fall CP     35-23

Merrillville Wins

That's going to be a big turnaround for Napules to get pinned, then beat Tsirtsis.

Are you serious?  Scared?  Anybody that knows Anthony knows he is going to come at you.  He isn't scared of anybody and that is coming from someone that used to pound him when he was a little boy.  If your an adult you should be ashamed of yourself.  If your still a kid, you shouldn't be on here, go clean your room or something.  He lost pretty bad and could of made excuses about it.  Did he? No, just said he needed to work harder, and finished strong that day.  He could have easily tanked it.  You should take the time to get to know him before making accusations of him being scared.  Anyone can get on a board and hide behind a name.  It happens everyday on this board.  Let's try this one.  Everyone knows who I am, and I'm pretty sure your gonna be there Wednesday, so why don't you just come sit next to me and we'll have this chat face to face.  We'll see who is "scared."

P.S.  I'm gonna be the biggest guy there in the Merrillville Section,.........I mean 2nd biggest guy.....James Travis's dad is insanely huge.  That's someone I'd be scared of.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what i saw at the DAC tourney, Napules didnt do anything.  Maybe you should of never beat up on him so much and he would of learned his mistakes.  Its not about getting to know kids to figure out how someone wrestles.  When you see Napules wrestle he is very agressive and gets after his opponent.  He is a very good wrestler to watch.  There are kids that can be great in wrestling practice but when it comes to wrestling day and the pressure is on, they fold.  Napules obviously was not mentally prepared for the match, and I believe he folded bc it was #2 ranked Tsirsis.  No wrestler of that caliber should be beat up that bad and pinned.  Unless you get caught on your back, but that was not the case.  I saw what i saw, and that is my honest opinion.

prediction:

103 CP  dec  Merr  3-0

112 CP  Mj dec  Merr  8-0

119 Merr  dec CP  8-3 (swing)

125 CP  dec Merr  11-3

130 Merr  dec CP  11-6

135 CP  fall Merr 17-6

140 Merr  dec CP 17-9

145 Merr  tech fall  CP  17-14

152 CP  dec Merr  20-14 (swing)

160 CP  Mj dec Merr 24-14

171 Merr Mj dec CP  24-18

189 CP fall Merr      30-18

215 CP  dec Merr    33-18

285 Merr  fall CP    33-24

Crown Point Wins!!!!

From what i saw at the DAC tourney, Napules didnt do anything.  Maybe you should of never beat up on him so much and he would of learned his mistakes.  Its not about getting to know kids to figure out how someone wrestles.  When you see Napules wrestle he is very agressive and gets after his opponent.  He is a very good wrestler to watch.  There are kids that can be great in wrestling practice but when it comes to wrestling day and the pressure is on, they fold.  Napules obviously was not mentally prepared for the match, and I believe he folded bc it was #2 ranked Tsirsis.  No wrestler of that caliber should be beat up that bad and pinned.  Unless you get caught on your back, but that was not the case.  I saw what i saw, and that is my honest opinion.

How about not practicing that whole week before the D.A.C. with a banged up knee from the weekend before?  Could that play a factor?  Did he use that excuse? Nope, and I'm not trying to use it either, just make sure you know the whole story behind things before you start assuming he was scared or he folded because a kid is ranked or whatever the case maybe.  Losses happen all the time, and some are worse than others.  It kind of makes you look like an idiot when you think you know why something happened the way it did.

How about not practicing that whole week before the D.A.C. with a banged up knee from the weekend before?  Could that play a factor?  Did he use that excuse? Nope, and I'm not trying to use it either, just make sure you know the whole story behind things before you start assuming he was scared or he folded because a kid is ranked or whatever the case maybe.  Losses happen all the time, and some are worse than others.  It kind of makes you look like an idiot when you think you know why something happened the way it did.

i dont think anyone got to practice the week of dac, and i love it when people give someone an excuse and then claim that theyre not giving them an excuse

Its not like our sport is televised or something, or kids get a interview before the match where they can give excuses.   your right on midget5589!   I know exactly what im talking about.  I saw what i saw, and it didnt look like Napules.  I know it got to him mentally one way or another.  Another thing, what about not practicing a whole week b4 competition?  what does that got to with anything?  a wrestler does not fall out of shape in a week.  as for a knee injury, ask Dan Gable, he wrestled with a torn acl, and so have other injured wrestlers.

Napules and Tsirtsis

I was there I though Napules was to hyped up. Wrestled without control. Tsirtsis like any good wrestle is going to control a match like that. Anthony was caught on his back with a good turk. It looked alot like the Turk Alex got caught with. Anthony was pinned going for a throw. He was on his back twice but he also had a takedown in the match. I don't think it will be that far Weds. I don't think it would be crazy if Napules won. Jason wrestled great at the DAC he also beat Acuna pretty good too.  It should be a good match with alot riding on it.

I'm thinking that there's a chance that Team regionals might get postponed. Portage cancelled all activites for tonight. I heard that they could get up to 18 inches of snow.

Don't have that much yet, but it's still coming  ::)

Napules and Tsirtsis

I was there I though Napules was to hyped up. Wrestled without control. Tsirtsis like any good wrestle is going to control a match like that. Anthony was caught on his back with a good turk. It looked alot like the Turk Alex got caught with. Anthony was pinned going for a throw. He was on his back twice but he also had a takedown in the match. I don't think it will be that far Weds. I don't think it would be crazy if Napules won. Jason wrestled great at the DAC he also beat Acuna pretty good too.  It should be a good match with alot riding on it.

I could see that.  I second that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.