CP vs. Mer

Bruschi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa wait...did mcmurrey wrestle estrada? 152 sounded like a close match but i didnt see any names on hear

i am pretty surethey did, i know julio was trying to post and watch at the same time so they weren't the most informative updates.   but thats ok, i understand!  a big thanks goes out to him for giving us unfortunate wrestling fans who were unable to attend a little taste of the excitement.

my work car broke down in chicago, and i had to spend my freetime this evening buying a $200 battery for a saturn ion.  $200!!!!! >:(

would have loved to see my bulldogs bring it to m-ville this time!

thanks julio.

Napules and Tsirtsis

I was there I though Napules was to hyped up. Wrestled without control. Tsirtsis like any good wrestle is going to control a match like that. Anthony was caught on his back with a good turk. It looked alot like the Turk Alex got caught with. Anthony was pinned going for a throw. He was on his back twice but he also had a takedown in the match. I don't think it will be that far Weds. I don't think it would be crazy if Napules won. Jason wrestled great at the DAC he also beat Acuna pretty good too.  It should be a good match with alot riding on it.

I told everyone it could have went to Napules. 3 cautions were legit. He false started everyone. It was a great match. Shurg dominated Valdivia untill he put him to his back. It was a good dual. Nice Job Bulldogs make the Region proud.

How about some wahoo points for Julio! The coolest repo man in the region! Thanks for keeping all of us who couldn't attend updated! ;D

Gotta give you points for that picture!  It's the best on the site.  Where did you find it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.