3 Losses or Less complete thru team Regionals

Promoter480

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from the South dearborn Sectional... not that it hasn't taken place yet

103:Cody Phillips - Union County Freshman ( 35-0 )

Garrett Brasier - East Central Junior ( 31-3 )

125: Tyler Clark - South Dearborn Junior ( 28-2 )

145: Jared Presley - East Central Junior ( 24-0 )

152:Nick Hutchinson - East Central Senior ( 31-2 )

160:Jacob Felser - South Dearborn Junior ( 21-2 )

Mark Brown - East Central Sophomore ( 7-2 )

171:Michael Duckworth - Union County Junior ( 35-0 )

189:Andy Dalton - East Central Senior ( 33-1 )

285:Ben Jackson - Milan Junior ( 33-3 )

Rodney Quicksall - Lawrenceberg Junior ( 4-2 )

wow great list, but im pretty sure duckworth and his 103 teammate are unbeaten

I am somewhat provincial in my knowledge of names and persons.  If you could provide the grade, and the school name for the wrestlers in question, that would help me to track down the information and emend the list.

Bring up the weight class 152 Mosier has a great record and is wrestling amazing with I believe 33 of 34 matches being pins.  Does he have what it takes to beat McMurray in the finals match?  Or will Mosier even get to the finals?  Just looking for opinions because it looks like Mosier and McMurray are going to meet and some sparks could fly making for a great finals match.

Who didn't Mosier pin (or was it a ff)?

ff's equal a pin.

lol...what?

This reminds me of the Little League mother that was keeping stats for me...she explained that strike-outs "didn't count" against her son's batting average because it wasn't an "at bat" unless he hit the ball!?!

wow great list, but im pretty sure duckworth and his 103 teammate are unbeaten

I am somewhat provincial in my knowledge of names and persons.  If you could provide the grade, and the school name for the wrestlers in question, that would help me to track down the information and emend the list.

michael duckworth(the guy andrew howe didnt tech) is  jr and he is from union county, i dont remember the name of their 103 but hes unbeaten with a few impressive wins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.