Castle vs. MD #2

Jon H

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dude....dont tell me Mater Dei is gonna get beat right now!!!

omg if they do, this is great news for Mishawaka

It is? Because if Castle is good enough to beat MD. And MD in your opinion could have given Mish a match then Castle should give Mish a match?

Castle is winning 29-10.  They're @ 119 now...so I guess the post should have read...Castle wins...there's no way MD can pull it out.  Looks like Castle & Jeff in the finals.  

MatChick do you have indiv results of Jeff and Southridge?

Castle is winning 29-10.  They're @ 119 now...so I guess the post should have read...Castle wins...there's no way MD can pull it out.  Looks like Castle & Jeff in the finals.  

MatChick do you have indiv results of Jeff and Southridge?

Sorry, I don't.  Go to www.broadcastsports.net.  They're scrolling the scores down the side. I was just told Jeff was wrestling Castle in the finals.

lol dude....dont tell me Mater Dei is gonna get beat right now!!!

omg if they do, this is great news for Mishawaka

It is? Because if Castle is good enough to beat MD. And MD in your opinion could have given Mish a match then Castle should give Mish a match?

True

plus Elk Mem is keeping it close to Mishawaka

hopefully we wont have 2 upsets tonight! lol

Does Jeff have any chance against Castle?

Jeff hung with MD & Castle @ the Castle 5-way earlier in the year.  They've got a shot, but I think Castle will get it done...they've got to be on a total high right now.

Hopefully they don't get too over confident. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.