TEAM STATE BRACKET POSTED

RankingsGuy

Midget 5589:    I hope you are right about CP making it downstate finally, but they will have to "come to wrestle" Wednesday night to beat Merrillville and then beat Portage, especially after Portage will have such an easy match against Munster.  Maldonaldo seems to really get his kids up come tourney time.  I agree, on paper CP should win, but paper is cheap.  I don't mean totake a cheap shot against Munster, but I don't think they are in the same league as the other 3 teams at Portage Wednesday night.

Midget 5589:     I hope you are right about CP making it downstate finally, but they will have to "come to wrestle" Wednesday night to beat Merrillville and then beat Portage, especially after Portage will have such an easy match against Munster.  Maldonaldo seems to really get his kids up come tourney time.  I agree, on paper CP should win, but paper is cheap.  I don't mean totake a cheap shot against Munster, but I don't think they are in the same league as the other 3 teams at Portage Wednesday night.

im gonna guess that after like 2 or 3 years of merrillville "upsets" crown point wont be messing around wed night, not that they messed around in the past but you know what i mean

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.