Signature Moves

base

Andy Uhl had the best side headlock I've ever seen. Not only did he it on Andrae in the semi finals at Conseco, he used it to win a national championship back in 2005. Pure nasty...

Didn't Uhl use to do a back flip before and after his matches?  I know he did one before the finals of mishawaka and after he won

The Tsirtsis Snap down to a spin  behind Alex used it and Jason uses it now. Very basic but 236-0 doesn't lie. Also the Milius Brothers from Yorktown via Alabama and the Super duck the one had 500+ takedowns for a season that is a pretty good move

The milius twins were both really good at the super duck. I saw them hit that move a lot.

Humphrey could throw anyone at anytime.  Greco or Folkstyle didn't matter.  Cashe has a pretty sick double.  Harris from BG had a nice single.  Coyne loved to crank the cross face on top and throw a cradle.  Coyne had one of the sickest cross faces I have ever seen.

If the headlock goes to anyone, it would be Robert Miller of Lawrence North.   I've never seen anyone with one better.  And I've been around Indiana wrestling since 1983.

I know Cook from PM has a nasty cradle, two others come to mind also.  Brian Johnson (BG) & Hugh Waddington (LN).  Spence Spencer (LN) used to have a nasty one also. His duck under was mean also. Lance Ellis's (Cath) over hook throw, if you didn't go to your back.  Your face would become one with mat.  Case Hooper (LN) had the meanest front quarter.   Very few will remember this one, but Andre Tedder (LC) might of had one of the best spladles ever.  Toby Turner (Monrovia) had legs that would break you in half.

Deron Phillips (SB LaSalle???) had a duck under into a near side cradle that was pretty sweet. Cashe`s (LN)head smashing.  Andy Trevino (Calumet) had an awesome double leg, as did Todd Sackksteder (Franklin County).  Kelvin Jackson's (AH) unbelieveable speed.  I could go all day.   

Andy Trevino infamous coaching move is the underhook highcrotch.  I dont know if that counts for something. lol

Jacob Tonte, headlock, from anywhere, at any time, once you get in it, you are not getting out of it. The kid has the best headlock I have ever seen. Have seen him lock it up while he was on his back, and then get the fall with it.

Jeremiah edwards who wrestled for LN last year had a nasty headlock too! I saw him throw it while on his back more than once. And he also did this crazy thing where he would lie on his side on the mat and wait for the guy to try and jump on him then he would end up with the takedown out of nowhere. He was definitely a fun one to watch!

I am going to openly admit that I have 'boo'd' you twice tonight, wrestler60160 ('ol one eye).  To be fair I will explain... One, your blinking eye creeps me out  :-\  Two, you mentioned the widely feared, rarely mentioned 5-on-2  >:(

Just to be funny!  It is also referred to as the PB&J, 'put your balls to the jaw'  :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.