Wrestling Coach Killed........CSI New York

Coach Peck

A Wrestling Coach was killed on CSI New York....They are investigating.

It is nice when wrestling is mentioned on Network TV.

I am betting it was a parent whose kid lost a wrestle off !!!

Well it's either that or we will find out he at at Burger King WAY to much...  ;D

OK, everyone needs to remember all of the contacts they have across the country and just inundate CBS with emails for casting this kind of light on wrestling. Pedo's, kids dropping dead after practice, kids on the team being completely insane, parents going nuts.

My guess, the writer of this show was a 2nd string water boy for the bball team and hated wrestlers because they actually did something.

Not only that, they showed horrible wrestling, what the heck was that refs position the showed at the end? Why was the kid on all fours with no top guy covering him, and then a cheesey lateral drop and the kid on bottom just lays there.

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

There is the link.

OK, everyone needs to remember all of the contacts they have across the country and just inundate CBS with emails for casting this kind of light on wrestling. Pedo's, kids dropping dead after practice, kids on the team being completely insane, parents going nuts.

My guess, the writer of this show was a 2nd string water boy for the bball team and hated wrestlers because they actually did something.

Not only that, they showed horrible wrestling, what the heck was that refs position the showed at the end? Why was the kid on all fours with no top guy covering him, and then a cheesey lateral drop and the kid on bottom just lays there.

And to cap it off with the "Vision Quest Toss Ending"... SOMEONE BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE DIRECTOR!!!!

Not to mention the entire premise of the "hack" the kids supposedly pulled off is rediculous...just because you use an access point DOESN'T mean every email you send if from your address....GEEEEESSSSHHHHHH

Maybe they will find the killer on CSI Miami!

Only if the kids dad is a financial advisor that ditched his plane on the flight down to fake his own death and ends up at a KOA camp ground hiding.  I'm pretty sure that's the only way they will catch him in Miami.. lol.

I get home from a dual and settle on the couch with my In-n-Out just in time for this crap.....just about lost my double-double when they went to the email crap and from there it was all down hill.  Man I couldn't stand to watch the "dark night" (vegas) version anymore, and the Miami version is miserable with the idiot red-head and their "disco" laboratories....and now Lieutenant Dan tottaly screws the pooch with this wrestling episode! 

Man I am glad I have cable and more channels than I can surf through in an hour!!  Hey Awood2, ever get that converter box for your rabbit ears yet? HAHA

Man I am glad I have cable and more channels than I can surf through in an hour!! 

Shoulda watched "Lost" instead.

Are you kidding me!!?  People on a plane crash on a desert island....7 days later everyone is dead...END OF STORY!!

That's like Jailbreak or 24....people go to prison, people break out...END OF STORY!! 24 hours=12 X 2hr. shows...END OF STORY!! ...if the show is based on a single event, how can it be more then a 2 hr. after school special! :-\

Are you kidding me!!?  People on a plane crash on a desert island....7 days later everyone is dead...END OF STORY!!

I admit you have to have some suspension of belief in order to enjoy "Lost," but I cringe everytime I see a CSI or CSI-like show which takes great license with laboratory analytical equipment. 

You simply do not throw whatever in a machine, press a button, and instantly have results.  I should know, I work in the analytical field and there's way more to it than that.  You ever wonder why you get hospital or lab test results at a minimum of 48 hours later (usually more)?  Because that's how it works!

So, if we hold your CSI show up to the magnifying glass of reality, it stands up no better than "Lost."

Or maybe it will lead to CSI Iowa. ::)

No, they wont do that because then they would have to actually show real wrestling, or at the very least investigate the sport to depict life like wrestling.

Or maybe it will lead to CSI Iowa. ::)

Next Week On CSI Spokan...  Evidence of a Felching appears in a Hotel Rooom and the CSI team must determine the demise of a travelling wrestling shoe salesman who practices Thai-Chi.   

No, they wont do that because then they would have to actually show real wrestling, or at the very least investigate the sport to depict life like wrestling.

I admit you have to have some suspension of belief in order to enjoy "Lost," but I cringe everytime I see a CSI or CSI-like show which takes great license with laboratory analytical equipment. 

You simply do not throw whatever in a machine, press a button, and instantly have results.  I should know, I work in the analytical field and there's way more to it than that.  You ever wonder why you get hospital or lab test results at a minimum of 48 hours later (usually more)?  Because that's how it works!

So, if we hold your CSI show up to the magnifying glass of reality, it stands up no better than "Lost."

Very true, as a guy that spent more than his share of time in the lab at PU, I agree with the whole "artistic license" of the testing.  My favorite is the fact that somewhere there is this mysterious database that holds not only the physical and chemical properties of every item ever manufactured or sold, but that it also can sort through all this info to tell you the pink cahmere fiber contains phynolthelene and is used by only 2 sweater manufacturers (one in Tibet, the other on the lower east side) AND list all the stores it is sold in and who bought them.  AMAZING!!  (Yet LaPorte still can't find Rayna Rison's killer!?!) ::)

Plus the CSI Miami lab is like a freakin' Disco...and believe me there were ZERO chicks in the lab that looked like the ladies they have working on these CSI shows! :o  I was sharing a lab station with Ahkmed and Siviram!! (And that smell was NOT the H2S!!)

Very true, as a guy that spent more than his share of time in the lab at PU, I agree with the whole "artistic license" of the testing.  My favorite is the fact that somewhere there is this mysterious database that holds not only the physical and chemical properties of every item ever manufactured or sold, but that it also can sort through all this info to tell you the pink cahmere fiber contains phynolthelene and is used by only 2 sweater manufacturers (one in Tibet, the other on the lower east side) AND list all the stores it is sold in and who bought them.  AMAZING!!  (Yet LaPorte still can't find Rayna Rison's killer!?!) ::)

Plus the CSI Miami lab is like a freakin' Disco...and believe me there were ZERO chicks in the lab that looked like the ladies they have working on these CSI shows! :o  I was sharing a lab station with Ahkmed and Siviram!! (And that smell was NOT the H2S!!)

Ok...Lost is what I feel when I try to make sense of ANYTHING on the show!  It's about as useless as American Idol! 

and believe me there were ZERO chicks in the lab that looked like the ladies they have working on these CSI shows!

True dat!  If you're a contributor/lurker on this board and college-aged and considering a field to go into for your career, I offer some advice:  if you want a work environment that has some attractive females, the laboratory setting isn't it.  Never has been, never will be.  Awood1 is dead on with that assessment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.