Tony Mcginley get's STUCK!

wrestler60160

Tony Mcginley get's pinned tonight in an exibition match with Hunter Bartley(sp) of Roncalli. Hunter is a Special Needs Student / Athelete at Roncalli and wanted to wrestle TONY MCGINLEY! and no one else. So Tony took the challenge and received the beating in good faith. Tony, great job tonight, that showed a lot of class to go out there and fulfill one of Hunters dreams.......to beat Tony Mcginley.

Good Job Hunter, he wasnt so tough.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could get him on the quickest pin board on here??  :)  Get someone to print off his name and time for the weight class and frame it for him.  That way he will always have it.  First class by Tony and a great opportunity for Hunter. 

Maybe we could get him on the quickest pin board on here??  :)  Get someone to print off his name and time for the weight class and frame it for him.  That way he will always have it.  First class by Tony and a great opportunity for Hunter. 

Hey Y2,

Any chance of having some sort of Certificate of Wresting Achievement made for this young man (Both of them actually!).

I think this deserves some love from all of us!!!!!

What a class act by a very classy kid. This just goes to show how classy most wrestlers are and that its not always about themselves. I think we have an early front runner for the mental attitude award winner at state. You know this will be in the voters heads come state time.

I saw a similar situation earlier in the season like this at a Delphi meet vs. West lafayette. Atwood wrestled a special needs kid from West Laf. after the meet and it was amazing to hear the crowd roar and cheer for the kid from West Lafayette. After he pinned Atwood, he flexed and pumped his fists like you would see down at conseco. It was an incredible moment that won't be soon forgotten. My hats off to Tony for giving Hunter a wonderful memory.

An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves."

"One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The old man fixed the children with a firm stare. "This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied: "The one you feed."

There is one very fat wolf at the Mcginley house....

Hey Y2,

Any chance of having some sort of Certificate of Wresting Achievement made for this young man (Both of them actually!).

I think this deserves some love from all of us!!!!!

All though my vote probably doesn't mean much, I would like to nominate Hunter Bartley as Indianamat.com's Wrestler of the Week.  I encourage all to nominate him.  He pinned the #2 kid in the state.

i was also at the meet when Atwood did this, both of these guys are true class acts.  You should have seen the kid after he pinned him, you would have thought he just won the Olympics.  Hats off to both of these guys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.