Mullet of the Year Award

IndianaMudflap

Rocking the "business in the front, party in the back" look is a lifestyle choice... and to honor my fellow mullet wearers, I would like to nominate this guy for the 1st Annual IndianaMudflap Mullet of the Year Award.  He was spotted before the finals of the Al Smith proudly displaying his neck warmer. 

n501504548_1228328_7797.jpg 

Voting closes the night before sectionals, so if you would like to nominate someone and their ape drape, feel free to do so.  May the best mullet win!

Rocking the "business in the front, party in the back" look is a lifestyle choice... and to honor my fellow mullet wearers, I would like to nominate this guy for the 1st Annual IndianaMudflap Mullet of the Year Award.  He was spotted before the finals of the Al Smith proudly displaying his neck warmer. 

Voting closes the night before sectionals, so if you would like to nominate someone and their ape drape, feel free to do so.  May the best mullet win!

This would be a cousin to the mullet..."The Skullet"

I recomend hair line creations  !!

This would be a cousin to the mullet..."The Skullet"

Thats a great mullet, althought I didnt get the chance to see it in person. I did see it on Y2s facebook a few days ago (AND YES HE HAS FACEBOOK).....

Does the mullet have to be seen at a wrestling meet?  If not, I have a guy in my town that would put that one to shame.  Halfway down his back EASY.  I will try to get a picture and post it if he qualifies, otherwise I will pay his way into sectionals so he will meet the criteria.

Does the mullet have to be seen at a wrestling meet?  If not, I have a guy in my town that would put that one to shame.  Halfway down his back EASY.  I will try to get a picture and post it if he qualifies, otherwise I will pay his way into sectionals so he will meet the criteria.

Yes, the mullet must be seen at a wrestling meet. Get this guy into the sectional, I'm interested to see if anybody can give this guy's Kentucky Waterfall a run for its money.

if you have a mullet do you have to wear a cap when you wrestle.  I don't think you should.  If you have something like that you shouldn't have to hide it

True, it is discrimination in its ugliest form.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.