A Word of Thanks

BlueBolt

To all who provide us the opportunities:

Thank You! 

With Sectionals approaching, the REAL season is upon us.  Everything up until this point has been practice.  This practice has been made possible by uncountable numbers of voulnteers and those who seek no recognition for their dedication.

While we remember the names of those who won, we often fail to recognize the excellence those who provide us the opportunity to witness these victories. 

So please Thank these people...From the Ticket Takers to the Custodians, these are the people that allow us the opportunity to witness the greatest events in our childrens young lives.

For the Coaches, Coaching Assistants, and Volunteers...A Huge Thank You to each of you.  The efforts you put into your kids are truly unsung.  The sleepless nights spent wondering how to convince your kids they CAN win, the weekends and evenings with your "Wrestling kids" and not your own, and YES - the hours of your life you will never get back dealing with teenagers, parents, refs, administrators, and the miriad of others who HAVE NO CLUE.  Your ability to take on this task is a testiment to WHY wrestling is the great sport known to mankind.  You are the key to this fact and we Thank You.

To the parents of these unique young people who have chosen our sport as their own...Your sacrifice and support is truly the gift of a lifetime to these young people.  The lessons they will undoubtably learn from the sport of wrestling are afforded to them by your willingness to allow and nurture their participation.  For this we Thank You!

And Thank You to the Wrestlers...From the State Champions to the 4th String Freshmen, you have all become members of a much larger family than you could ever imagin.  Our family lines run well past the times history records, and your participation has contributed to the furture of this family.  Your efforts have provided us all with not only entertainment, but also great pride in each of you.  The only condition of your membership to this timeless family is you never quit!  As a family we can forgive defeat but cannot grasp the concept of quitting.

Good luck in the Real Season!!!

Wahoo for you.

I always enjoy the conversations with my friends and other I meet that always ask why do ya spend so much time doing that. You are always running around to this tourney or that one, and spending so much time and  money on it, what do ya get out of it. They just dont realize the cash is a very small investment that you make in the lives of your kids, the time means nothing if you are not spending it working on your relationship with your kids.

There has never been a reason that I could give them that they would understand. They dont see the friendships that only a wrestling person can see. I guess the next time someone asks me what I got out of it, my answer will be I got a life out of it that has provided me with a connection to my son that I might not otherwise have, it has provided me with many great friends that I know I would not have met, and it has provided me with so much enjoyment that the time and money spent have no real meaning other then a means to an end.

Wahoo for you.

I always enjoy the conversations with my friends and other I meet that always ask why do ya spend so much time doing that. You are always running around to this tourney or that one, and spending so much time and  money on it, what do ya get out of it. They just dont realize the cash is a very small investment that you make in the lives of your kids, the time means nothing if you are not spending it working on your relationship with your kids.

There has never been a reason that I could give them that they would understand. They dont see the friendships that only a wrestling person can see. I guess the next time someone asks me what I got out of it, my answer will be I got a life out of it that has provided me with a connection to my son that I might not otherwise have, it has provided me with many great friends that I know I would not have met, and it has provided me with so much enjoyment that the time and money spent have no real meaning other then a means to an end.

I have always found it interesting that if I know a person I am dealing with in business or just at the grocery store was also a wrestler, there is an increases respect for some reason.  It's almost like a Secret Society, without the Secret part.   ;D   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.