You versus Andrew Howe...

loshe8

Ok, so I was thinking last night about how I would fair against Andrew Howe.  The conclusion...not very well!  But then I started thinking about how others might do against him.

So my question is: How would you do against Andrew Howe in a regular 6 minute match (assuming you thinking you would last that long)?  I'd like you to answer honestly.  And this is how you would fair against him right now...not when you were at your prime!  :)

Including your weight might be fun for others to see how you think you would stack up compared to the 165 lb. Howe!

My example:

I weigh 170 pounds.  I believe I would get pinned 19 seconds into the first period...and I am being honest!  Playing basketball throughout high school did nothing to develop my wrestling skills!

This reminds me of a coach that once said (to an overmatched kid before a challenge match, tottaly tongue in cheek), "If you want any measure of victory today, you had better punch him in the face BEFORE the whistle!"  ;)

I would take this advice after the contract was signed insuring me a big payday (won or lose of course) to make it worth my while to step on the mat!  ;D

I'd get DQed for fleeing the mat too many times.

Fleeing the mat, I am quite certain if I had to wrestle him, I would have a knee injury, or shoulder injury, heck I would use a stubbed toe as a reason not to wrestle him.

That might be a 1st, a stubbed toe keeping someone off the mat. Maybe TAE could research that and provide us with the correct answer.

winner via heel-hook first round... wait what sport we talking about?  ;D

In all fairness this should be changed to a chuck norris thread, the only man who would stand a chance... well and Ditka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.