upsets today?

cadet130

So where does this put him in the rankings.  Beating # 1 & #2 back to back.  I'm sure Harper will be moved back to #1 but will Barlow go to # 2 or 3? It is too bad that Harper didn't face Barlow at Bellmont after losing to Cook. Just to see  where Barlow really is

I hope this doesn't go to Barlow's head and he has a let down cause hehas to face #6 Grey from Cathedral Thursday.  Congrats Brannigan you deserve it but stay focused

He's a pretty down to earth kid and one of the hardest workers I have ever coached. I would venture to say that on any given day anyone can be beat, but Brannigan will be aiming for a state title no matter who is in the weight class. There's no doubt he's proud of his wins, but at the same time he realizes that the tournament series hasn't even begun yet. It is my hope that this just drives him to work harder.

Him wrestling Harper would show "where he's at?" I am pretty sure that he beat the guy that pinned Harper. I am also pretty sure he just beat the guys ranked 1 and 2 in the state. It is apparent where he is at: right there with the best of them in the state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.