***New Indianamat.com Team Rankings*** 1/11

decbell1

NC hasn't lost since win against Westfield, also, lost by only 5 to Bellmont and lost on tie breaker to New Pal. Also had to FF a wght class in those matches that has been filled with a kid that has a 15-4 record.  Throw all that out and replace with a team with losing record, come on.

I must admit I was a little suprised to see that WC had cracked the top 20. DC, maybe you could start a topic similer to the RC started "ask DC".

While it is true that WC has wrestled a very tough schedule , it is equally true that we have preformed marginally at some of these meets. I would be interested to know why you did put us in the top 20 as well. We have losses to 2,4,5,6,9,10,13,15,16, and HM EC, we have wins against HM Avon, and  highly reguarded team Whitfield of Missouri. In some of the losses, we were very competitive, in others, not so much. Mr Mullins, take heart, all of this will be worked out in due course, and if you deserve to be ranked ahead of WC, then here in a few weeks, that will be borne out.

All of you complain and whine every time I come out with these rankings, but do you provide me with results for your team?

I am missing results for TWENTY-FIVE of New Castle's duals. That means I only have scores for three of their wins. A win over Columbus East, a solid win over a good South Adams, and a win over Westfield (who they lost to earlier in the year and a team that just got beat by the new #20, Hamilton Heights).

It was a pretty easy decision to make.

Not that it matters a whole lot, but I think Mater Dei has more than 8 wins so far. Someone help me out here that might know more, but they had 4 alone in Missouri last week. Then they had Castle (which was during a 5 way tourney) Jeffersonville, Forest Park , Bloomington S., Jasper, Memorial, Central, Harrison ( unless they didn't make it up yet), North, and the quad dual at Southridge.  My guess would be around 15 or so. 

The south is pretty secretive about results.  It is difficult to pry the results out of the southerners sometimes.

A lot of people are secretive about thier results. Not sure why, but it does seem to be only the posting of the team scores, and no individule scores. Maybe tou can make it a requirement to atleast make the results include weight class results. I dot really care who wrestled, but sometimes a lopsided score is not as lopsided when ya see how it unfolded. Other times it is just a good ol' fashioned butt woopin.

We like to complain about Indiana wrestlers going on to wrestle in college and our wrestlers getting recognition, yet coaches do not even want to turn in results.  I just do not get it!

We like to complain about Indiana wrestlers going on to wrestle in college and our wrestlers getting recognition, yet coaches do not even want to turn in results.  I just do not get it!

I did not say it was sane or rational, it is what it is. Some coaches think it gives them a competitive advantage for the other tewam to not know about you. Personally I think it works against a kid if he is unknown. A good kid is going to come out and really work his tail off figuring the kid has nothing to lose. And if it is a good kid, then everyone knows who he is anyway.

Not that it matters a whole lot, but I think Mater Dei has more than 8 wins so far. Someone help me out here that might know more, but they had 4 alone in Missouri last week. Then they had Castle (which was during a 5 way tourney) Jeffersonville, Forest Park , Bloomington S., Jasper, Memorial, Central, Harrison ( unless they didn't make it up yet), North, and the quad dual at Southridge.  My guess would be around 15 or so. 

Find me some scores and I will post them, otherwise there is not much I can do about it. I hate assuming that a team won and posting it as a W, 0-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.