Cancellations

1oldwrestler

Concord vs. Plymouth cancelled.  Plymouth had cancelled school.  Concord, an hour north of Plymouth, had a two hour delay  >:(  Rescheduled for next Thursday at 6:15 w/ no JV.  I guess I get to watch The Office for the first time  :-\

May we add a clause that it has to coordinate with all rainy days?!  That is the boat season!  What about rolling out a mat on the sandbar?  We've got plenty of room for a mat and the grills.

Yeah, as soon as all the ice is gone, and that temp hits around 60, I am on the water till after labor day weekend. I think the past two years we've been out cruising in March.  Wrestling is just fine in the winter.

if we dont have school on Friday is their a one pound allowance for a saturday meet, aka our conference meet? anyone know.  I looked in the IHSaa book and it said if you couldnt have practice. There are 7 schools out of 10 that are out today and I was just wondering.

Gee, I sure hope the weather there gets better soon!  ;D

Today: Areas of dense morning fog. Partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight: Mostly clear early then increasing cloudiness after midnight. Areas of patchy fog. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow night: A few clouds. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Monday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Tuesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.

if we dont have school on Friday is their a one pound allowance for a saturday meet, aka our conference meet? anyone know.  I looked in the IHSaa book and it said if you couldnt have practice. There are 7 schools out of 10 that are out today and I was just wondering.

As I understand the rule you would get a pound tomorrow if you had a meet cancelled today, or if you (or someone in the meet tomorrow) did not have school today and was not allowed to practice due to School Policy.

Hoosier crossroads conference meet postponed until next saturday

This has NOT been confirmed yet. 

Jake Harreld

Fishers High School

Head Wrestling Coach

Now it has been confirmed by my Athletic Director... Hoosier Crossroads Conference is postponed until next Saturday, Jan. 24.

Jake Harreld

Fishers High School

Head Wrestling Coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.