GO VOTE!

The latest results, However, I doubt that Mr. Cox will care that much about these. I am sure that if he cares at all, he has checked out this board and will see that we have loaded the results with multiple votes, but it is a nice thought that he might actually care about this sport.

What is your favorite winter sport?

Swimming and Diving     5.1%   

Basketball     8.9%   

Gymnastics     2.3%   

Wrestling     83.7%   

LAST UPDATED:  1/15/2009 7:44:30 AM 

DISCLAIMER:  This poll is informal, not scientific. It only reflects the opinions of site visitors who have voluntarily participated. The results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole. This station is not responsible for the statistical accuracy of opinions here expressed.

So who is this Bobby Cox fellow. I don't know much about him, but haven't heard anything good about him. What does he do, and why does he matter?

The latest results, However, I doubt that Mr. Cox will care that much about these. I am sure that if he cares at all, he has checked out this board and will see that we have loaded the results with multiple votes, but it is a nice thought that he might actually care about this sport.

What is your favorite winter sport?

Swimming and Diving     5.1%   

Basketball     8.9%   

Gymnastics     2.3%   

Wrestling     83.7%   

LAST UPDATED:  1/15/2009 7:44:30 AM 

DISCLAIMER:  This poll is informal, not scientific. It only reflects the opinions of site visitors who have voluntarily participated. The results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole. This station is not responsible for the statistical accuracy of opinions here expressed.

So who is this Bobby Cox fellow. I don't know much about him, but haven't heard anything good about him. What does he do, and why does he matter?

Ole Bobby is the Assistant Commissioner for the IHSAA.  He is in charge of Boys: Football, Golf, Track & Field, and WRESTLING...and Girls: Track & Field.

So he really has no vested interest in wrestling? That explains alot.

Well, he shows up at the state finals, and sometimes makes it to a semi-state, but he leaves as soon as he can so he can get back to what he really loves, which is anything but wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.