NEXT RANKINGS

RankingsGuy

the next rankings will be posted on monday nite.  if you feel that you have pertinent information, please share it either here or send me an email at RankingsGuy@hotmail.com , the next set of rankings are well on their way, but will not be finished until tmrw nite so you still have time to get your info in!

Very interesting.... and very good.   These rankings should start some quality dicsussions.

Quality is a relitive term, and when you are talking about rankings, I would argue how much quality you have. It seems to me that people get all bent out of shape and the discussion quickly deteriorates into he beat so so by this much and this kid lost to that kid, so therefore he should be ranked higher. Interesting discussions, but I dont know about quality.... ;D

Very interesting.... and very good.   These rankings should start some quality dicsussions.

Quality is a relitive term, and when you are talking about rankings, I would argue how much quality you have. It seems to me that people get all bent out of shape and the discussion quickly deteriorates into he beat so so by this much and this kid lost to that kid, so therefore he should be ranked higher. Interesting discussions, but I dont know about quality.... ;D

I would use the term "mildly entertaining".

I would use the term "mildly entertaining".

Good call

The rankings aren't based on how many wins over ranked wrestlers you have.

One would think it does have some weight.  I am pretty sure the RankingsGuy does look at quality wins and loses when he ranks someone.  That is not his only method, but one would think it does come into play. 

Explain how the Rankings are done, i have always been confused on this?? Sorry i am blonde well bleached blonde . :D

cubwrestlingfan1,

go to the topic "ASK THE RANKING GUY".  He explains in depth what he factors in to his rankings and you can also ask him any questions you may have concerning the rankings. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.